Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Do you like powerups in 1:1?

Go down 
+5
painless
Banshee
Lady Doom
lost
Growl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you like powerups in 1on1 or not?
Yes
Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Empty6%Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Empty
 6% [ 1 ]
No
Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Empty89%Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Empty
 89% [ 16 ]
Don't mind
Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Empty5%Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Empty
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
lost
Side Admin
lost

Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like powerups in 1:1?   Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Lady Doom wrote:
and when they loose they say: omg I played with no internet and with no mouse What a Face

Sooo true lol!
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Do you like powerups in 1:1?   Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:28 pm

HELL YEA!!!!! Twisted Evil
however Im beginning to like it-look it's ALWAYS someone/something other fault^^ woah essence of innocence Laughing lol!
at last I couldn't say I screwed it up, oh btw my mouse was broken when I played with KoKain, didn't want to complain but I was playing with keyboard only Laughing Laughing bounce drunken drunken Laughing Laughing and that is why I lost Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
od@r

od@r

PostSubject: Re: Do you like powerups in 1:1?   Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:01 am

was not, was once a map, and four warriors. down to the lad. a warrior in the fight was unsuccessful. respawn, dead. and to speak for themselves: WTF kurwa! everybody is killers machine only I am looser?...wejt d minit.... No but at the tenth respawn reflect, look at the roof of the building and ... CAMPER! with powerup + thirty frag!....hmmmmm - Suspect /YEEEEEAAAAHHH BABY! i am ppl! HEH/ ... GOOD GAME !!! Very Happy Razz

Last edited by anjelradko on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nknexuiz.slovakforum.net/
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Do you like powerups in 1:1?   Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:06 am

Lol @ wtf, kurwa Very Happy

Camping+Invisibible sucks a lot. Agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like powerups in 1:1?   Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:30 am

I don't have a good game bind... lol

I am capable of typing gg, what do I need the bind for! scratch

I have fps lag Razz True story!
Back to top Go down
od@r

od@r

PostSubject: Re: Do you like powerups in 1:1?   Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:43 am

Aureilia wrote:
I don't have a good game bind... lol

I am capable of typing gg, what do I need the bind for! scratch

I have fps lag Razz True story!

The story is not about you feo , is about good game, and [good game] Razz I love you
Back to top Go down
http://nknexuiz.slovakforum.net/

PostSubject: Re: Do you like powerups in 1:1?   Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:47 pm

But I have lag Razz I'm only capable of creating bad games atm!

Plus I have a video recording script thats taken over all my gg binds Smile I found it more important!
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Do you like powerups in 1:1?   Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:25 pm

U have the same script banshee posted at the video thread i guess?

typing gg is definatly enough...and maybe more personal than the pure reaction of pressing the bind button after a game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Do you like powerups in 1:1?   Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:15 pm

I watched your demos Marc, you & Bnsh didn't touch the pups, nice one. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Do you like powerups in 1:1?   Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:24 pm

hell yea, there was no option to use pups Wink that was fair play ^^
and now Marc, we can have more 1on1, I definitely need more practice in that kinda.Of course this invitation goes to all m8s Wink
FFA is da best, but I wouldn't mind improving a bit in 1on1 Very Happy What a Face
@ binds - I don't have any except those basic binds on numeric keyboard rabbit
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Do you like powerups in 1:1?   Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:05 pm

lost wrote:
I watched your demos Marc, you & Bnsh didn't touch the pups, nice one. Wink

Thought it would be fair.
Can't talk here i dislike them and then i use them Very Happy

First i was unsure, but when i saw bansh didn't used them either it was a nice show of attitude Very Happy

We can play as many 1on1 as u want.

Like some weekends ago, where we all made 1on1 in different combination on Tony's server Smile
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Do you like powerups in 1:1?   Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:14 pm

yeah that was great! T, get Ur server ready @ friday m8 Twisted Evil
well, I wouldn't use pups against any of You Wink Basketball
Back to top Go down
Slatte

Slatte

PostSubject: Re: Do you like powerups in 1:1?   Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Banshee wrote:
yeah that was great! T, get Ur server ready @ friday m8 Twisted Evil
well, I wouldn't use pups against any of You Wink Basketball

Vs Pat is everything allowed aimbot, pups, invisibility! you name it Twisted Evil

I was only joking! but i schould be allowed Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
nice with some game fair in the tournament :-)
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Do you like powerups in 1:1?   Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:31 am

heehee, ok I will use my ability - Banshee's Howl ^^ + under-heavy-influence-skill Very Happy maybe that should do it Cool
I am always fair when I play with ppl I have respect for Wink pups are used when both sides agree and we r having fun then, not playing for win by any means necessary Smile

I have only one very kind request @ Pat - Patrick PLEASE STAND STILL!!! Razz lol!
hehe j/k of course ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like powerups in 1:1?   Do you like powerups in 1:1? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like powerups in 1:1?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Tournaments & Challenges :: Complaints & Suggestions-
Jump to: