Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

LAN 2009, date established: August 6-10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

LAN 2009, date established: August 6-10 Empty
PostSubject: LAN 2009, date established: August 6-10   LAN 2009, date established: August 6-10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:30 am

Like I mentioned in the other thread about this: For four years in a row I've been organizing lan-party's for my online buddy's from all over europe. Seeing the other thread's responses not many of you people seemed interrested (yet), but nevertheless I'd like to inform you the final date has been established. The lan is going to be from Thursday the 6th of august until Monday the 10th of august.

I've got at least 30 places to fill up, perhaps even more.
You are free to come and go whenever you please. There are no strict rules (except for the common-sense rule) and there are no obligations except for having lots of fun!

All the info can be found here (you do not need to register to read): http://www.ministryofaction.net/MoAForum/viewtopic.php?t=1592

You can sign up below (in this thread) if you would like to participate in this great event! I would love to meet some of you guys!
Back to top Go down

LAN 2009, date established: August 6-10
Page 1 of 1