.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Art
Inactiv Clan Member

PostSubject: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:38 pm

Hello friends.

So strange time for me in Nexuiz... How I enjoyed the game when I joined Prophets, I was noob who had aim to beat you all one day Twisted Evil
There are only 3 more players who I want to beat, but who still unbeatable for me. : Pat, kojn , Sinjin. Dunno, maybe one day I will beat them too.
But now... I even can't enjoy playing under my name A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s ... people allways want anything from me and looks like that they all have great challenge called : " Who will beat Art first? " I really can't play under that pressure, because sometimes I want just play....without chat, without friends... I even don't want to know who I play with, I just need enemy and silence.
So some time ago I tried to play under another names... It helps only for 1st match, because after that all server asking stupid questions : Who are you? Pat? raab? Art? kebab?.... And after I answer nothing they have long discussion..." Who is that guy?!" " who is stronger Art or that guy?!"
It destroys any fun for me.
So I'm really sorry, but I think I will play under another names for some time, or will have a break.

Art
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Growl
Side Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:47 pm

Take a break Wink

That will be the best for u, I exactly know how u feel. It was often the same for me, when I played more DM than now and more activ. At one point when u get really good u lose your right to play bad....and that's what kills the fun.

I also took a break, didn't play 2 weels or sth and came back relaxed and heartly welcomend here Smile

Cu soon m8

Side Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:12 pm

I doubt playing under an alias would help, we're an inquisitive bunch & it's not likely you'd go unnoticed. Wink

I agree with Marc, take a break. Wink

Inactiv Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:46 pm

hehe art Smile u r a great player it was funny playing with u the one time i played Very Happy

but anyways i don't think it's a bad idea playing with an other name maybe try to change from server to server every time

cu art
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Doom
Side Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:39 am

Stop talking with ppl.Don't pay attention.Talk with me only and will be ok What a Face Razz

and seriously u r a little too ambitious with this u want beat the best. Ppl noticed this and they talk sh1t. Now u need to be weak and they will leave You alone Razz

CU soon Art I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Growl
Side Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:54 am

Lady Doom wrote:
Stop talking with ppl.Don't pay attention.Talk with me only and will be ok What a Face Razz

That's a bit egoistic Very Happy

JUst a little ....^^

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:27 am

Sometimes is just funny to try to find out who is that player with the fake name...

By the way, you can delete the chat-box if you don't want to read what the stupid players say.

And please, take it easy, remember that this is only a game, nothing important.
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:01 am

whether U take a break or play under alias I respect that.however if U would play under alias Im gonna find out if it's U or not Razz Very Happy
anyway take it easy and looking forward for some fun together Smile Basketball Cool
see U soon bounce

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Doom
Side Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:42 am

Growl wrote:
Lady Doom wrote:

That's a bit egoistic Very Happy

JUst a little ....^^

yes I don't have any siblings Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Doom
Side Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:42 am

oh and something else...I miss You all Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravage

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:17 am

Good choice Art and have a good break, I undestand you. Sometimes some people breaks balls... Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:50 am

hmmm sorry for that Art ...

but I've the same opinion like MyLady:

Not this serious .... nexuiz is a game .... it's for fun only Exclamation
When u think u need a break - just take it - but u can't runaway from ur ambition.

yours -maniac|Su-

Inactiv Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:22 am

About ambitious... I've already mentioned that I can't imagine how you can play 1on1 if you don't want to win. It's not a DM where you can have fun with playing with friends. In 1on1 Allways 1 winner and 1 loser.
About aim... It's just my style of living, in my life I prefer to have an aim in every thing I do.
Ofcourse it's not the main idea of my gaming here, but... I just really like to solve problems which are hard for me... it's like a challenge with myself. I like hard moments in my life, I like when it's very hard, it's just shouldn't be impossible then I will do my best for it. Even if it will takes hours,days,months,years... But when I finally do it I feel happy. Isn't it good?
Yes, I'm very ambitious, I allways know what I want in my life, and I usually get it ( I know I'm lucky Razz ). Maybe ambitions in game is not so good for you, but it's me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:38 am

..... ur really lucky????

dosn't seems to me like that .....

Su ---- not maniac cat

Inactiv Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:40 am

i dunno why but i'm continuing being against u in everything Wink sry for that but

i had fun when i played vs u and lost 30 to 29
i have always fun when i play 1on1 vs old folks from DM
i had fun when i played vs Nils and quite beat him (best match of my life...kinda 1 year ago)
i never had fun when i played vs growl he's just painfull for me Wink (u r the best Very Happy )

so i play nexuiz just for fun even if it's 1on1 or DM or CTF

well it's not funny in the tournaments Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lost
Side Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:45 am

painless wrote:
well it's not funny in the tournaments Sad

It sure aint. The NML certainly made me appreciate this game for what it's intended for, fun.

Inactiv Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:23 am

It's not funny in tournaments? Isn't our live one big tournament? We allways have different challenges in it, we have competitions with other people, we have competitions with desteny. You only enjoy your life your life only when it's fun? For you isn't matter what you get in your life? And you feel happy when another guy get work which you wanted, another guy get girl you wanted...? What you want from your life? It's impossible to be 1st and best in all opportunities, but each human must have some important things that he like, and where he wants to get something. You don't want to have better job? You don't want to have better flat? Every man has his own paradise, in mine I have good job, good family, 2 kids... And I will get it while I'm having fun in pubs and clubs? No. Ofcourse we do a lot of things which are not fun and we also can't enjoy them but after some time you ofcourse will enjoy result very much. In russia we have an idiom, I'll try to translate it "Without doing best you won't get fish from lake" When you go fishing you do it for getting some fish, don't you? And even if you spent your time well with friends while fishing you didn't the main aim of fishing.

About Nexuiz... didn't you feel happy when you win any 1on1? or even DM.
Nexuiz is a game, and game not the best place to have fun with other people. We do it here, at forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
painless
Inactiv Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:14 pm

ohh god art

i have fun when i play nexuiz with persons i know and funny persons

i never go fishing cuz i dunno how to fish Wink i have fun going to the sea side watching how an idiot kisses my ex-gf (she's a bitch )

i love my life of course if i could be an apple genius living in the US well that could be better

playing football is the most funniest thing

but i really don't have fun playing in tournaments

i enjoy them but i'm that kind of person who is sad when he wins and others lose

the only match where i was happy after i won was vs evilsoul Wink (sry dude)

tournament it's not a funny thing for me Smile everyone has his own personality or whatever it is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up   

Back to top Go down

A.r.t | P.r.o.p.h.e.t.s gives up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Prophets Nexuiz & Xonotic Stuff :: News-
Jump to: