Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

- disabled -

Go down 
+5
eXFeo
lost
Growl
painless
me11
9 posters
AuthorMessage
me11

me11

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:11 am

this post has been removed

Last edited by on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://totclan.de.to
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:01 pm

dunno what he means Smile

don't even know what he wants but i saw them talking about a tournament there Wink

can someone explain it better so i can understand it 2
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:34 pm

1on1 Tourney at Minsta 2.5.1 with hook and laser

The date isnt fixed yet...will start in 2 weeks or maybe a month

Server will be the exile server
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:05 am

exile server...ohh the new clan's server
nice........

hope all the prophets are going to participate Smile

PROPHETS RULEZZZZZZZZZZ Smile and we are gonna see pat and slatte again Smile and hope some1 else 2 Wink

we are gonna wait peacefully Very Happy

who is the organizer?¿
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:27 am

Quote :
who is the organizer?¿

bounce
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:10 am

what should the jumping man mean Lost? bounce

?¿ u can't wait for it Wink or it's u the organizer?¿
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:31 am

Means I'm impatient to know. Wink

I think it's probably one of Feo's ideas. What happened to that 2on2 thing? I was gonna team up with Fish....

Anyhoo, I can't help but think it's more of an ex awareness campaign. I hope I'm wrong & I sincerely hope everyone has fun.
Back to top Go down
eXFeo

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:50 am

I know. I jumped a ban. I felt a need to do it under this circumstance.

http://alientrap.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5314

This tournament is me11's idea. I'm supportive of her as a person. Radiohead is providing the server. I'm actually doing nothing to be involved in this tournament apart from maybe trying to bring some players into it. Thats not for awareness or because I even support 1on1. It's because I like me11 a lot as a person Smile

The 2v2 tournament

http://tournament.playerkiller.de/

Thats up to Iron to start or not. to be honest maybe I could have helped a bit more on that so it's as much my fault as it is his.

I have no intentions of taking part or being a vital part of setting up a tournament, for me I feel DM is more friendly and less of a stress to play.

Just incase we get another guess the person thing in a week or so. There is an intention to open a minsta community based site where admins of all minsta related clans can update news and such on their teams to advertise to the community. a community based website by the community for the community you could say.

That is what I've been working on with Radiohead and thats actually my only plan to try to give something back to everyone.

Sorry for jumping over that ban, Just felt I had to clear that up and since it's not me can we all support me11? Smile
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:41 am

There was no need to jump the ban, please don't do it again.

It still seems odd to me how ToT aren't hosting & how you're taking such an interest.

Anyhow as I said, I sincerely hope everyone has fun - that's what's important.

& of course Mell has our support, ToT is a cool clan. Cool
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:14 am

Growl deleted the post of Radiohead by accident :p

He said: Exile offered me11 support with the servers, because noone else did.

Sorry for deleting...i often miss the quote button and hit "edit" What a Face
Back to top Go down
radiohe4d

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:17 am

How can you hit that tiny "delete" button by accident? xD
Anyway, "Exile offered me11 support with the servers, because noone else did." was the content of my post indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:21 am

First I edited your post and wondered why the quote was working so strange,

then I realizied that it wasnt my name standing in front of the post, it was yours...

I didn't wanted to retype your post as an conclusion, because it looks so strange, as I wanted to censor you(because the "noone else did..." is an offense, or at least I see it as a little one)

Then I deleted and made a smal statement.

Well...I go to sleep now =)

Wish u sweet dreams
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:11 am

Lol Marc, g'night m8 Laughing Sleep

Thx for your input Radiohe4d.
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:43 pm

well thx for hosting it radiohead

and LOL growl Smile u clicked the WRONG KEY Razz just kidding Smile

hope there will be more participants than last time...and i hope everyone will have fun

@Feo as u answered to those posts seems like u won't participate ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:53 am

@ eXFeo

same here - there was no need to jump the ban ...... Evil or Very Mad
Radiohe4d too could give us the information.

IMO - U R a pretty good minsta player with a pretty bad attitude .....
If U R so much interested by tournament, why don't you take part of it??
It doesn't matter any way - nobody will annoy u.
At least it will give u and us the answer that u pervail or suck....

In this way -maniac|Su-
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
radiohe4d

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:44 am

Few days ago I talked to me11 and she was pretty frustrated because no one (or very few people) showed interest in her idea. So I decided to help her out with that. Thats all.. don't really understand the drama now. Sure feo joined the discussion about the tournament at our forums, but its not more than that.. Actually the only reason we discuss that at eXile forum is that the ToT forum is quite unreadable for most of us Wink

So everyone please calm down, if you want to take part in that tournament -> everyone is welcome. Don't see a reason to fight about that now.

And yes, I'll support me11 against Thalan too, as what he is doing is very reckless and selfish in my opinion. But thats a different story..
Back to top Go down
radiohe4d

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:57 am

lost wrote:

Anyhoo, I can't help but think it's more of an ex awareness campaign. I hope I'm wrong & I sincerely hope everyone has fun.

Whats wrong about a bit awareness for alternative clans? eXile got a forum, servers and some kick-ass players, I really think the community should be aware of us Wink

If you think I just abuse me11 / ToT .. thats pretty offensive in my opinion, and I really want to know how you come to such a conclusion..
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:09 am

There's no drama here, we're just a curious bunch & like to know who's involved with stuff. bounce

& Radiohead, nothing thus far was directed at you. I was expressing a thought on the matter which I knew others to share as well. As the post was made when I thought it was Feo's idea, the conclusion was quite logical & meant no offence to ex. That post is redundant now we that know it to be Mell's idea - forget about it.

Finally RH, your posts on this forum have been quite provocative at times. As I barely know you & I doubt any of our members would give you cause, I don't understand your attitude. We're not out to make enemies, we just want to have fun. So let's move on eh?

If the next post isn't back on subject this thread will be locked. If you have any issues that you want to discuss with us then please open up a separate thread or speak to us privately.
Back to top Go down
charlie bravo
Inactiv Clan Member
charlie bravo

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:36 am

Some of us probably need some anger management sessions Smile ...

Like:

or bounce :
- disabled - Anger-10
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:44 am

is it possible that recently in every topic there has to be something of offensive? WTF i mean it...

we are just exited in our way for the tournament not that it will be our greatest event of the life

and we would have reacted in the same way even if it was the tot , pk , pb, ex, leading and organising the tournament

so stop talking bad of each other and feel the emotion of the coming tournament
Back to top Go down
me11

me11

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:45 pm

nyu!
Back to top Go down
http://totclan.de.to
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:15 pm

so tournament is canceled???

-maniac|Su-
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Thalan

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:21 am

Radiohe4d wrote:
And yes, I'll support me11 against Thalan too, as what he is doing is very reckless and selfish in my opinion. But thats a different story..

Could you give me a reason? Because right now it looks like you're just someone who has no idea and just wants to be against anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

- disabled - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - disabled -   - disabled - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- disabled -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Tournaments & Challenges :: Complaints & Suggestions-
Jump to: