Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Server downtime tonight after 23:00

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

Server downtime tonight after 23:00 Empty
PostSubject: Server downtime tonight after 23:00   Server downtime tonight after 23:00 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Because the physical server where the prophets minsta servers are running on is going to be moved to another location I will turn off my server somewhere between 23:00 and 23:30. The move will happen around 23:45. When all goes well and my server responds to my remote "turn on"-command after the move, they should be up again within the hour. When it's not working I'd have to manually turn it on again which might take me a bit longer. The absolute worst case scenario is when my server is dead, which is not unknown to happen to servers which have been running straight for such a long time (It's been running for almost 1,5 years now, and who knows how long before I purchased it second hand) Razz Let's hope not...
I'll keep you informed.
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Server downtime tonight after 23:00   Server downtime tonight after 23:00 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:50 am

Thanks for the information - and much more thanks for your time and work you invest for all cheers

Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Server downtime tonight after 23:00   Server downtime tonight after 23:00 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:50 am

when will your server be online again?
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Server downtime tonight after 23:00   Server downtime tonight after 23:00 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:59 am

Where have all the servers gone?
Long time passing
Where have all the servers gone?
Long time ago
[improvisation Pete Seeger]

pale

Su
Back to top Go down
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Server downtime tonight after 23:00   Server downtime tonight after 23:00 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:11 am

Heh, my server was back online within the hour, but somehow the gameservers did not stay up. I found the cause, and they are running again now.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Server downtime tonight after 23:00   Server downtime tonight after 23:00 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:28 am

yeah ... thanks Sir Raven .... cheers

Su
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server downtime tonight after 23:00   Server downtime tonight after 23:00 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server downtime tonight after 23:00
Page 1 of 1