Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Greenhouselan 2010

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

Greenhouselan 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Greenhouselan 2010   Greenhouselan 2010 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:12 pm

One small thing that kept me occupied lately (apart from the million other things I have on my mind at this moment) is preperations for my annual lan-party in the Netherlands: http://www.greenhouselan.com

I still have plenty of space left for more people. Like last year, I understand your hesitations to travel to a foreign country to meet strange people, but everyone has the same feeling, and it always turns out to be great fun with great people! In the five years I've been organising these lan's there's never been anyone I did not like, and I've met at least 80 people from the internet.

It really is a fun event to meet great people you know from the internet! I'm sure that, if a couple of you are willing to come to meet eachother in reallife, it's gonna be a heck of a party! Think about it, ask your online friends, everyone is welcome!

Would you be willing to come meet some Prophets clanmembers? Why or why not? Discuss!
Back to top Go down
DieHappy
Forums Moderator
DieHappy

Greenhouselan 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhouselan 2010   Greenhouselan 2010 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Sounds very nice, but it is so far away.
Wish you all a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

Greenhouselan 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhouselan 2010   Greenhouselan 2010 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:29 pm

546 miles - I'm tempted to rent a car & drive over. Smile

After this week I'll be free for the summer (bonus of being a student Smile ), so just a case of readies - I'll get some transport quotes next week & get back to you.

bounce
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

Greenhouselan 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhouselan 2010   Greenhouselan 2010 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:33 am

As Die Happy said it is so far away. Hope You will have some fun Cool . I still believe we will meet one day:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greenhouselan 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhouselan 2010   Greenhouselan 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greenhouselan 2010
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Prophets Nexuiz & Xonotic Stuff :: News-
Jump to: