Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

(prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHappy
Forums Moderator
DieHappy

(prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Empty
PostSubject: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Hello Prophets !
Yesterday i saw in the Serverlist a surprise. (i check it from time to time when i miss you all ;-) )
There is a Prophets Server from the tu Berlin online.
Nice, i will try to visit you there. cheers
Btw. : Who did it ?

Greetings DH
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:35 pm

surprise surprise - dunno who setup server scratch anyone except Benni and me study on tu berlin Question
for myself - I changed i-net provider and had very big problems with that - couldn.t play more than 6 weeks till now Sad
hope I.ll be back soon ...

Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
DieHappy
Forums Moderator
DieHappy

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:49 am

Yo Su Very Happy Hope you are ok ?
Damn story, what provider did you choose (kabel?), i have to change my too and don't want to be for such a long time without internet?

So it looks like the Prophets have an invisible friend. albino

Greetings DH
Back to top Go down
zypresse
Forums Moderator
zypresse

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Hehe, I set it up What a Face
We got a network upgrade recently, so i thought i might take advantage of it and run something usefull.

btw: you can think of a server name if you like. the current one is somehow lame. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:30 am

wow Benni - thank you very very much .... cheers bounce

Su
Back to top Go down
DieHappy
Forums Moderator
DieHappy

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Good work Ben.
Yesterday i had a few games and i have to say that it is realy good except a few little lags but i think it is a problem by my side. But i lost all games, not good Sad
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:16 pm

... yesterday I played serveral times and I only lose vs Rasputin (Chris aka Bommel [PK]) - damn PK.s Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Very nice server with a good ping for me What a Face

Only one tentative question - what about a bigger map pool - farewell_laserfun distronic and so on ... Question

Anyway - again: Thank you very very much Mr. Wohlfeil aka Benni the Best What a Face clown

Su
Back to top Go down
zypresse
Forums Moderator
zypresse

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:24 pm

if i can figure out, how to add maps. i will do it =)

any thoughts about the server name?
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:34 am

server name?? - maybe: prophecy of doom Wink Razz Rolling Eyes

Su
Back to top Go down
DieHappy
Forums Moderator
DieHappy

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 pm

The mapdownload doesn't work.
Did you set the sv_curl_defaulturl to the Serverdirectory?
Back to top Go down
zypresse
Forums Moderator
zypresse

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:29 pm

hmm... no. what do i have to set it to?
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:32 am

what do you think about move the topic into the public news board Question (not internal/only members)

maybe Chris or Phil have any ideas cat

Su
Back to top Go down
DieHappy
Forums Moderator
DieHappy

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:43 am

You are the mod. Didn't thought about that.

in server.cfg
example : sv_curl_defaulturl http://nexuiz.kippehok.com/dev/Maps/
so you have to set it to the Mapfolder from the Server.

Back to top Go down
organic

organic

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:27 am

Hi hi,

nice to see some news here Very Happy

Been missing you all on the servers (literally and figuratively)

bounce
Back to top Go down
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:48 am

I gathered all the old server-cfg's and scripts into one bundle. It can be downloaded here:

http://www.greenhouselan.com/download/prophets_server_configs_and_scripts.rar

It has a quickly written readme.txt inside explaining each file.

If you're not running on a linux-server you unfortunately cannot use the scripts. But perhaps the cfg's could still be valuable. Lost and I spend hours to configure the servers and many more in creating and finetuning the scripts Smile
There used to be a site that listed almost all nexuiz maps, but I don't remember the URL. Maybe lost remembers.

Allthough it is a little vague to me after such a long time, if you have any questions about the scripts/configs i'll do my best to answer them Smile
Feel free to contact me. PM's will end up in my emailbox.

I'll try out the server if I get in the mood to try and fix nexuiz. It does not seem to run on my hardware in combination with windows 7
Back to top Go down
zypresse
Forums Moderator
zypresse

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:26 am

Thanks Raven, i will have a look at it.

And hi @ Organic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 1:32 am

Raven wrote:

http://www.greenhouselan.com/download/prophets_server_configs_and_scripts.rar

Is it possible to upload the old configs to a dropbox (or whatever) again - just for my archives ... ?

ty & GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)   (prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(prophets) Temple of 1on1 (Minsta|Hook) 2.5.2 (prophets)
Page 1 of 1