.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TTS style spawnshield

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fish
Clan Member

PostSubject: TTS style spawnshield   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi fellow prophets!

I've been talking with Su about getting the old spawnshield (where you die, but the frag doesn't count for the attacker) back onto her Xonotic server. I thought about it, and decided to turn this into a proper project.

I'm planning to offer the feature as a DLC addon for Xonotic 0.6.0. You would simply install a plugin on the server that handles the SpawnShield(R) and is tied directly into a PayPal(TM) account. I will offer several plans:
  • 0.10 per SpawnFrag(TM). No monthly fee.
  • 19.99 per month, 200 SpawnFrags(TM) free. Once the free SpawnFrag(TM) are depleted, additional SpawnFrag(TM) are billed at 0.10.
  • 49.99 per month, 500 SpawnFrags(TM) free. 0.10 per additional SpawnFrag(TM).
  • 999.98 per month, 700 SpawnFrags(TM) free. Each additional SpawnFrag(TM) costs only 0.02 !!

Your PayPal(TM) account will be automatically billed for all expenses incurred by operating SpawnShield(R) on your server. In addition to that, you may set a monthly limit on SpawnFrags(TM), which, if exceeded, will simply deactivate SpawnShield(R) functionality for the remainder of the month, giving you full control over your expenses.

For a small range of customers, such as Su, I will also be offering a special VIP plan: 4.99 monthly fee, 200 free SpawnFrags(TM) and 0.02 for each additional SpawnFrag(TM).

I have contracted a web developer to set up the official SpawnFrag(R) website, which should be online in a few days. I will post the link here.

Best regards,
Fish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin

PostSubject: Re: TTS style spawnshield   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Fish wrote:
.... 0.10 per SpawnFrag(TM). No monthly fee.
[*] 19.99 per month, 200 SpawnFrags(TM) free. Once the free SpawnFrag(TM) are depleted, additional SpawnFrag(TM) are billed at 0.10.
[*] 49.99 per month, 500 SpawnFrags(TM) free. 0.10 per additional SpawnFrag(TM).
[*] 999.98 per month, 700 SpawnFrags(TM) free. Each additional SpawnFrag(TM) costs only 0.02 !!
[/list]

XD

- nice April idea

GreetZ Su

Forums Moderator

PostSubject: Re: TTS style spawnshield   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Finally a chance for me to become a smart customer! Can I take 5 of option 3 for the 1on1 server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: TTS style spawnshield   Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:36 am

if i understand right, su and zypresse have to pay a fee in order to have tts style spawnfrags on their servers which i can use. well, that's okay for me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin

PostSubject: Re: TTS style spawnshield   Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:29 am

wait till you get the bill about prophets membership - Tanya Wink

GreetZ Su

Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: TTS style spawnshield   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:38 am

dammit! i knew, there's a hitch somewhere Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile