Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nesquick

Nesquick

Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Announcement   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:10 pm

Challonge link, here you can see screenshots and download demos of the matches (press the paperclip by the names).

Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Announcement Nes1on1

Yo Prophets members! Was hoping I could get some of you to participate in this shindig. Smile

(Original thread can be found here )

Yo people,
Let's try this thing and make it work.

Intro
As some of you may know I have a large affection of playing 1on1 DM on the NK servers. We've actually gotten a few really good newcomers on the dm scene recently and I would like to host a tournament to welcome them and perhaps to attract some more new players to the scene. With some new rules/guidelines I hope to make this work pretty smoothly. Everyone is welcome to join, but it might help you if you've at least tried DM before. After I've gotten enough contestants I will set up the rooster in a good way so we hopefully get as even matches as possible right from the start. I could also do it randomly if people think that is better but I'd like to think that it is easier to make it interesting for all contestants if they meet people closer to their level. I might be wrong though and feel free to send me some input if you have any better ideas.

Information
Server: NK 1on1
Last day to apply/starting date: Friday 10/8 16:00 UTC.
Fraglimit: 30
Timelimit: inf
Winner: Best of 5 rounds.
Map info: Either you decide the first map together, or you come to me and we'll do a cointoss. After the first map is played the looser of each round decides the next map. Each map can only be picked once.

Maps to choose from:
Aggressor
Basement
Bloodprison
Cupolarena
Darkcity
Distonic
Evilspace
Farewell
Final_rage
Red
Ruiner
Skyway
Soylent
Toxic
Warfare

It might be a good idea to "vcall timelimit 999" before the round starts if you think it might take longer than 20 minutes.

To participate
Write in this thread or send me a pm on irc.
You have to give me your mail adress to signup, this is so that I have a way of contacting you and a way to schedule matches.
Use of irc and the channels #thebadasschoobs and #Nude.dudes is preferred though.
It would also be nice if you can announce in this thread when you schedule matches so people can spectate (not required).
DO NOT FORGET TO RECORD DEMOS AND TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF THE GAMES.

If you have any questions, suggestions for changes, or other stuff to say feel free to pm me on irc or on this forum.
And most important of all, have fun people!

Participants
Nude Dudes Nesquick
Nude Dudes Rasputin
Nude Dudes Gimbel
Natural Killers BlackandWhite
Natural Killers M@RA
eLeMenT Sh0ck
eLeMenT vega
[s]Prophets -maniac|Su-[/s] Replaced with OllyDBG
TheBadassChoob mammonmachine
TheBadassChoob Arikel
TheBadassChoob Ptitnem