Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Another member of the clan leaves ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vectoralpha
Side Admin
vectoralpha

Another member of the clan leaves ... Empty
PostSubject: Another member of the clan leaves ...   Another member of the clan leaves ... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:46 am

ddplayer leaves 666 and joins PK as Xandr!a... ddplayer have fun in your new clan and also to you Xandr!a
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
ddplayer

PostSubject: Re: Another member of the clan leaves ...   Another member of the clan leaves ... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:53 pm

reaper isnt playing nexuiz anymore ... sometimes maybe every 3 weeks for 1 or 2 hours

you maybe know... he discovered world of warcraft.

zai isnt playing anymore to. he is only playing with me not alone... and i am not very often at his house.

666 is history it didnĀ“t work... now you are alone with syn and natas... sometimes you will see reaper and
zai but not often.

search for members if you want to keep 666 alive,ask aweedo.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another member of the clan leaves ...   Another member of the clan leaves ... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:01 am

Kev will be staying here, I know that he's just busy at the bar and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another member of the clan leaves ...   Another member of the clan leaves ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another member of the clan leaves ...
Page 1 of 1