Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Two Minsta 1on1 matches - XXX vs Smilecythe (with my commentary)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smilecythe

Smilecythe

Two Minsta 1on1 matches - XXX vs Smilecythe (with my commentary) Empty
PostSubject: Two Minsta 1on1 matches - XXX vs Smilecythe (with my commentary)   Two Minsta 1on1 matches - XXX vs Smilecythe (with my commentary) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:12 am

Dropping in a nag commentary for you Xonotic lovers and haters. This time we have a Minsta 1on1 with me versus XXX as well as me commentating random stuff. It's not actually very traditional commentary because I mainly talk about the community, some minsta tactics, minsta players and even something about myself. Please try to stick around with me a little longer, I'm on a streak of video spam here and I still got my Minsta fragmovie and (maybe) Defrag video coming up after this, both for my own amusement of course. More you watch the video the more you figure out why the f***? and for who this video was directed to. Watch and enjoy!

All songs wiggling in the background by TISM:
-If You're Not Famous At Fourteen
-Whatareya (Yob or wanker?)
-(There's gonna be) Sex tonite
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolokaust.com
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Two Minsta 1on1 matches - XXX vs Smilecythe (with my commentary)   Two Minsta 1on1 matches - XXX vs Smilecythe (with my commentary) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:06 am

hehehehe - nice video .. Very Happy

very interessting to see the match with your eyes Shocked

The commentaries make me smile - btw. nice finnish accent Razz

Keep going - Antero

GreetZ Su

PS. I take a cappucchino Wink
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Smilecythe

Smilecythe

PostSubject: Re: Two Minsta 1on1 matches - XXX vs Smilecythe (with my commentary)   Two Minsta 1on1 matches - XXX vs Smilecythe (with my commentary) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:13 am

Thanks! I need to work on the way I prolong my English though. Posted this on nude dudes irc channel and apparently I sound too robotic and contrived. It also turns out that most of the guys there have superiority complexes, yes kinda like me.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolokaust.com
Plex
Inactiv Clan Member
Plex

PostSubject: Re: Two Minsta 1on1 matches - XXX vs Smilecythe (with my commentary)   Two Minsta 1on1 matches - XXX vs Smilecythe (with my commentary) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:57 am

smile you are freaking awesome xD
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Two Minsta 1on1 matches - XXX vs Smilecythe (with my commentary)   Two Minsta 1on1 matches - XXX vs Smilecythe (with my commentary) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:20 pm

i had to laugh from beginning to end - not only because of your finnish accent Razz
Back to top Go down

Two Minsta 1on1 matches - XXX vs Smilecythe (with my commentary)
Page 1 of 1