Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Profound Velocity says hello!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pv-legend

Profound Velocity says hello! Empty
PostSubject: Profound Velocity says hello!   Profound Velocity says hello! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:35 am

Yo all!

I'm first time here on your forums Razz I've been spying on your forums without logins before :] Been too lazy to register Razz

pV want's to greet your clan!
Profound Velocity is an old Warsow and Quake 3 DeFrag clan who also have started to play Nexuiz and Xonotic few years ago, since the game technics are pretty same and equally awesome!

You can visit us on http://www.profoundvelocity.com

About the Legend(me)
I love music and programming (what a great combination they are together).
Also I play pretty much open source games, because I want to show them some support because most of these can be equally great as commercial games are Razz

-Legend
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

Profound Velocity says hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profound Velocity says hello!   Profound Velocity says hello! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:25 am

hi mr. legend

welcome to prophets forum - I hope you have a nice stay here and some fun ... Very Happy
Feel free to stick around and spam a bit in forum Wink

Since I play XDefrag I know some of your members - even the well known nimbus I know long time ago from minsta - both nexuiz as well as xonotic Shocked

Yourself haven.t meet you on our servers - till now I only met you in pV forum I.ve been registered for a while - hope this will change in the nearer future affraid

Anyway - have fun here ...

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com

Profound Velocity says hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Prophets Nexuiz & Xonotic Stuff :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: