Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Dekry says hello! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dekry

Dekry says hello! :) Empty
PostSubject: Dekry says hello! :)   Dekry says hello! :) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:57 am

Hi everyone,
Just visited this website today, very comfy here. I saw this thread and jumped right into here.

I would like to introduce myself to those who don't know me from xonotic community.
My name is Andrey, from Russia (siberia). I am a student, studying information security. I am 22 yo.
I mostly play xonotic race, and I appreciate some minsta action as well. I have no idea how to shoot other xonotic guns, and I have no idea how to control items in this game Very Happy So minsta is a great alternative for me.
I also play quakelive (nick: Dekry) and used to spend a lot of time in UT3, but not anymore.

Thanks to φropħετs clan for providing servers for us to play in.

------
Dekry

Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Dekry says hello! :)   Dekry says hello! :) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:50 am

hi Andrey

Welcome here to prophets forum. cheers

I.m very pleased you found the way here .... bounce
Know you as a pretty good racer and a nice person - your skills on minsta I can.t estimate - never played vs. you Razz

Hope you feel fine and find the time to visit us now and then - Feel free to spam around ... cyclops clown

btw - It.s not 100% selfless to host the server - for me it.s a great pleasure to meet and stay in touch with people like you Very Happy

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Plex
Inactiv Clan Member
Plex

PostSubject: Re: Dekry says hello! :)   Dekry says hello! :) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Howdy dekry Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dekry says hello! :)   Dekry says hello! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dekry says hello! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Prophets Nexuiz & Xonotic Stuff :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: