Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Hello Everybody

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinx

Jinx

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:08 am

Hello, I am is jumbo jet...
Looks like here is very quiet since my last visit (lol what a bump since the last post) ,also when I played nexuiz 2.5.2, 3-4 years back .... then took a long break :/ after that now I wanna start agin to play xonotic, (the successor to nexuiz), used to be a  UF (Ultimate Fraggers) member clan but after my break I lost contact with most of the nexuiz community.Hope to see ya all again in the official future release of xonotic ver 1.0 cause now it's pretty much dead -.-...
(but still, I am playing it Wink
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:06 am

ohai jumbo ..

welcome back to prophets forum - 4 years later - a long long time ... Idea 

Is this you who registered here in 2009: jumbojet ?? (seems you forget your password of this and registered new Razz )

Anyway - yes, it is much more quieter here than the old days but some of us are still alive & active Smile 

For me - you can find me nearly daily on xdf server in xonotic - but also some members here stick on our nexuiz server ...

So maybe we.ll meet again bounce 

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Jinx

Jinx

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:53 am

OOps, I forgot I already registered here 4 years back -.- (pity) ,yeah that's me alright , great to see ya again SU! Smile
Back to top Go down
Smilecythe

Smilecythe

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Heils, I think we met ingame yesterday. Things in Xonotic aren't really that dead yet, because it's never been properly born even, no advertising or marketing whatsoever has been done to it as of currently. If you like Instagib CTF then you're in luck because that's quite popular in Xonotic. In DM/Duel there's few regulars who drop by time to time. Then there's the 'new faces' who jump around server to server because they don't care where they play as long as there's somebody, my experience with them is that I join and they rage quit shortly. :/

Btw, if you're interested here's your stats page and ID. In case you're into that kind of stuff:

http://stats.xonotic.org/player/35343

You might be needing your ID (the number code in the link) if you register in Xonotic pickup channels at IRC and such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolokaust.com
Jinx

Jinx

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:45 pm

I so heard of the new stats for players ,offering a lot of details about their performance and such, I already visited it.I understand that when xonotic 1.0 will be released ,the devs will provide full advertisement about it, like they did with nexuiz 1.0, after that I speculate that a lot of players are willing to try the game, but for now we are somehow "beta testers" ^^.
Btw, no wonder they rage quit ,especially when they meet you in that cube map -.-, I forgot how is it called, spawn rage or something XD...
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:34 am

hi there! don't know you yet, because i started to play nex after you left...but some are still playing nex, so step by also there Smile 
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:30 am

I'm pleased to meet you, (gladly to see new faces after the old community), hopefully well meet ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Prophets Nexuiz & Xonotic Stuff :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: