Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

L1am checking in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L1am

L1am checking in Empty
PostSubject: L1am checking in   L1am checking in Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:14 am

Greetings to all!!

Finally found my way on to the forum! I imagine I've already met the majority of you as I pretty much live on the CTS server but for those of you i haven't, my name is Liam (figures) I'm 25 and live in England. I mainly play the CTS game mode but have ventured on to the minsta server once or twice and had my ass handed to me (courtesy of smiley/nimbuz <3) I'd definitely be up for playing more minsta though if anybody wants to play somewhat regularly with me, I could use the practice Smile. I was a long time quake 3 player so this genre isn't new to me, I just need to dust off the cobwebs a bit. No doubt I'll see you all on the servers, peaceee!
Back to top Go down
Smilecythe

Smilecythe

L1am checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: L1am checking in   L1am checking in Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:31 pm

Hello there mate pal dude! I would definitely recommend fine tuning your accuracy and map knowledge, although the physics are slightly different I'm sure your skills in defrag will give you at least a tiny bit of edge in deathmatch modes. Most instagibbers don't realize the importance and learning curve of the movement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolokaust.com
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

L1am checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: L1am checking in   L1am checking in Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:58 pm

hi L1am

welcome to prophets forum ... Very Happy

Hope you have a nice stay here and that you stick around and spam a bit Razz

I.ve met you quite often on cts server - playin hours and hours with you tryin to complete some crappy maps pig
Actually never met you on duel/dm server but this may be changed ... cyclops

I know one of your intention was to breathe a wish about some maps - so feel free to open a thread in server section

Anyway - very pleased you found the way right here Twisted Evil

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

L1am checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: L1am checking in   L1am checking in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L1am checking in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Prophets Nexuiz & Xonotic Stuff :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: