Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Heya again!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

Heya again! Empty
PostSubject: Heya again!   Heya again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 1:47 am

Hello lads 'n ladies! Been away for quite some time, but lately I've been playing xonotic instagib again.
I left pretty much 3-3,5 years ago after loosing interrest in the early xonotic versions which felt unstable as fuck imo. Also busy times back then, privately and otherwise (other games that caught my attention etc.) But I must say current version xonotic is mighty fine, and I'm warming up to the game again! Some of you might have seen me play again, mostly on clan EXE server, because there are usually people there.

Tried checking in here a few weeks ago, but the forum seemed all fucked up back then. Oh well, it's working now Smile

Good to be back Very Happy

A shout out to anyone who still remembers me! And a greeting to all you active ppl in here Smile

Hope to see you on some server soon!
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

Heya again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya again!   Heya again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 5:22 am

Heya Gerben =)

nice to cu back in town ... What a Face
At the moment I.m pretty busy - so playin is not at the first ... Razz

Hope this will change soon - anyway - you found the way back to server - hope you enjoy it Very Happy
atm it.s a bit laggy - maybe I.ll switch to another root server - but don.t ask me about concrete point in time  cyclops

looking forward to meet you soon ..

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

Heya again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya again!   Heya again! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 12:12 am

Heya Raven! Don't know any more if we have ever met ingame...? scratch

Anyways, i should step in from time to time in xonotic, since it seems more busy than nexuiz nowadays... Hope to have some matches with you soon bounce

But sadly, i have few time due to work Sad

Greets, Tanne
Back to top Go down
nimbus
Clan Member
nimbus

Heya again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya again!   Heya again! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 11:15 pm

I saw you! Cirruz of Prophets is my name Very Happy
You were a bit rusty, but it was obvious you had a lot of arena shooters experience. Looking forward to playing with you again Smile
Back to top Go down
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

Heya again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya again!   Heya again! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 1:30 am

Xonotic/Nexuiz aren't the only instagib games I played, I played UT2004, Quake3, Quake 2... all instagib.

But rusty I am indeed Smile
Can't seem to find enough time to play regularly though, so at the moment I can squeeze out like only 2 or 3 short sessions a week :S Anyways, might catch you sometime. I'm planning on staying around for a bit, this game is too good to forget it again Smile

How I love that *plop* sound when you hit someone... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heya again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya again!   Heya again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heya again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Prophets Nexuiz & Xonotic Stuff :: News-
Jump to: