Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

nexuiz video

Go down 
+6
N4t4s
Banshee
Admin
lost
Growl
painless
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

nexuiz video - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:25 pm

Shocked Damn, everytime I want to capture demo, I have feeling it doesnt look so good (the demo), I always have a feeling that is not the game I wanted to capture, damn too many demos I guess, I have to write down time and date and map after playing to know which one it was amongst dozens of other demos What a Face will manage to do it this year, same goes for Domi demos Wink
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:13 pm

That's nice a nice idea with the 2 clans in one video Smile
I think some "promitional" videos would do a big favor to the nexuiz publicity

If u need a cool voice, i can lend u my own. I played Guitar Hero World Tour with some friends 2 days ago and were singing all night....now i have some friends less(there ears started to bleed^^), but it was fun^^

Serious: can't u take the voice of the announcer in the nexuiz games? Thats a cool voice for me

@banshee
if i have to look for a good demo-file i check the PK-server stats and look through the games there. Then i check those where i have a high "kills per minute"
Maybe it's helpfull?

Playerkiller Stats
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:11 pm

thank u growl but i was thinking

the MTV movie awards voice Smile

i love it
Back to top Go down
Bommel

Bommel

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:58 am

Here's a .dem from me.. I did !found any interesting on my HD Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:00 am

Thats a nice demo spohst.

U have a very chilled gaming style....i am getting way more hectic during play

Another one from me: Stormkeep demo

I didn't turn it to a mp4-file, cause i think u have enough material from me
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:19 am

Frog, some nice shots there & you totally annihilated me. Smile

Growl, great game, fast & aggressive. How many liters of coffee had you drank? Razz

Worth encoding for all to see imo, just let me know if you want me to do it 4 ya. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:18 pm

do it for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:38 pm

A game like that i only have in 1 o 100...and then only with a big portion of luck Smile

I like my frags 27 and 28 in the stormkeep demo when those two are sticking together and don't hit the doorway Razz

I will encode it for u and upload it too....

I bought myself the budget version of Call of Juarez yesterday so i can upload the demo while testing my Western-abilities Smile
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:46 pm

searched a bit on pk stats, looking for matches with at least 15 kills/min. I was looking only for matches in december, found few nice demos I guess. will compare also screens and demos on dvd. gonna capture 4 or 5, of which U will choose what to add to movie. There are so many matches where someone else won but there were some really nice shots, for example when U do laser jump on farewell and frag playa exactly in the moment when U are on the upper floor level and when falling down from this jump U kill another playa. or many other examples. anyway U guys play very good, I dont need any evidence (demos) to know that bounce . But I will watch the movie with great pleasure, can't wait, really cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:18 pm

Here it is, converted to mp4 and ready for download Smile

Stormkeep

There are also more than enough matches that u won banshee...shouldn't be a problem to find your victories quick Wink

Everytime an eyecather: picking up ppl who took a jumppad(e.g. at evilspace) out of the sky =)
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:19 pm

OHH thx banshee I know i'm good Smile only pat can beat me lol! lol! lol! lol!

so no videos from u banshee???? or LD???
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:35 pm

of course You will have demos from LD & me Smile Ill try to manage to do it tonight, Im @ work till 7 pm today, when I get home I will convert'em.Smile
I already found demos and have them ready to capture Smile just have to do it Smile
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:17 am

ddamn, these avi files are so damn huge:S splitting to 100MB parts and then Ill upload them. spent an hour watching many demos and again had a feeling none of them was as good as they could be...ehhh I played much much better year ago...anyway there will be few demos picked totally by random and one where Lady ruins my aimbotter, was so disappointed when that happened that I figured today during watching that Painless said bye and left Shocked and I noticed that ppl are talking during the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:41 am

Quote :
splitting to 100MB parts and then Ill upload them

Noooooooo, you don't wanna do that. Shocked

You need to compress the raw avi with a codec like xvid or h264 for the video & lame/faac for the audio. VLC should be able to do this for you if you don't want to download codecs or get dirty with the command line.

Maybe I misunderstand? Lemme know if you want some help. Wink
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:10 am

Or just upload the prominent *.dem files....that would be done in around 5 minutes

There will be ppl who would compress and upload them to you.
So i would do and i am sure that lost would also compress some.

Sometimes when i am really concentrated i don't realize when ppl are coming or the chat not even when say directly talk to me Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ravage

Ravage

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:18 am

hey 666 clan...
I make 5 demo found here Wink :
ravage_dem
Have a nice day Cool
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:23 am

Yo Rav cheers

I look forward to seeing those, it'll liven work up tomorrow... urrr today.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:10 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iwkgw2rzugl

ok so here are .dem files Embarassed

will add LD's demos today or tomorrow Smile

What a Face
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:15 pm

Lost pls convert them

thank you
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:41 pm

nexuiz video - Page 8 New_ye10
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:17 pm

Rav - damn you're good on Aggressor Twisted Evil

Nice games there m8... & all from yesterday? Shocked It'd take me a month of gaming to get 5 demos like that. Wink

Bansh - great Farewell game, really & 26 frags in a row on Monolith? Shocked Damn that Doom Lady! Evil or Very Mad

I'll encode the farewell & monolith ones for you, I'd like to offer more but uploading takes ages... Sad

Like a Star @ heaven HAPPY NEW YEAR Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:26 pm

oki thx m8:)
guess skyway was nice too, but not sure now. take a look @ rest & tell me if any of them are worth adding to movie Smile honestly I dont even remember which demos I put there Embarassed except monolith.

Thanks again Smile

and happy new year for U too Cool cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:31 pm

I will convert the Skyway one for u and for Ravage i pick his agressor one and the nice game at chess.

Will take some time

And a happy new year drunken drunken

Last edited by Growl on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:40 pm

it's gonna be kewl movie Cool Twisted Evil
my skyway? if so - thank U very much Smile what do U think about the rest?
drunken drunken drunken drunken w00t we r year older again drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Ravage

Ravage

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:22 pm

I made these demos last night. Thanks
Now you will create a sort of movies ?? Shocked

HAPPY NEW YEAR I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nexuiz video
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next