Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Growlish Games

Go down 
+6
Admin
Bommel
Lady Doom
lost
Banshee
Growl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

Growlish Games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:22 pm

hell yea it is polish:) based on great story by Andrzej Sapkowski, about 10 or 12 books, I have them all and Ive read them many times, great fantasy Twisted Evil I have also witcher since release, graphic is really very nice, it looks great, but the fight system just sux, I stopped playing it after an hour or something like that. In Gothic You fight with sword - I mean You choose direction and so on. In Witcher You just push lmb and when the icon turns yellow or orange You press the lmb again to make Geralt do a combo. That is not what I like. I love shooters cuz it feels like its me shooting, and in rpg games it should be me whos using the sword, not just press lmb and the character does combos automatically. You can just choose what style You want him to use (some opponents are vulnerable only to one style). I will play it maybe just to see how the rest of characters and world looks like.
There was also Polish movie "the Witcher" and was supposed to be based on these stories from books. THAT WAS THE GREATEST SHIT ever made!!! Yeah the actor looked like he was suppose to look, and the sorceress too. and that was all.nothing was like in the book and when I saw rubber dragon (special visual effects silent ) I thought Im gonna puke. if it would be made like Tolkien's trilogy ( 2 things were different than in books - Liv Tyler character story was expanded and there wasn't Saruman&Worm Tongue in Shire waiting for hobbits at the end) it would be a real blast. But there are no good polish movies these days.sorry but they totally fucked up a great story& idea. Im a fan of witcher stories, like I said - Ive read them many times, and Im helluva disappointed by this movie.at least the game looks great.Shame that the fight system is not like in Gothic series.But maybe U will like it, that is just my modest opinion:)

I came also from q3a but never been in any clan, however I was playing much under bunch of aliases, so I guess hardly anyone would know who I am. But I noticed what U talk about Feo. same shit is going on @ serious sam.bunch of ******* taking away the whole fun.
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:33 am

hey we are from quake3 Razz

I remember when I used pups and ppl trashed me...and I didn't know why Sad

and yes this guy is too serious for me too Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:35 am

rofl sorry not good place to write this hahaha me blonde Very Happy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:46 am

ehhh this is good place for this I wanted write here...sorry for spamm I'm really tired...
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:54 am

Triple-post Twisted Evil
hehe I have same opinion as my dearest Lady Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:02 am

Spammer n00bs! Rolling Eyes

What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Yeah Quake 3 is a community of people who don't accept new people coming in and winning. The only way you wouldn't get trashed on Quake 3 is if you are well known and were around since the birth of Quake 3.

It's kind of sad in many ways how many of the quake players are socially insecure.

In one other way though they do have a point Razz How many new people come in and start winning immediately? Razz

I'm about to take this way off topic and demonstrate my point about quake players.

http://www.putfile.com/wallofshame/media

That is every single player that played on the 1.30 release that was good.

So yeah they were all cheating. Even one of my aliases is on there somewhere. But like I've explained I wasn't ever really playing quake towards the end I became a bot tester in order to understand how these things work Wink

I'm not saying everyone who comes to nexuiz is a cheater however coming from quake 3 with the sheer amount of cheaters there are on there it's a high possibility that nexuiz is open source so the quake players head along, create bot and go for it. Quantum is a good player. I have my doubts though he was excellent when he first played. I always imagined your first few games of something is configuring to a way you'd like to play?

Can't really say for sure though. (It is quite common of cheaters to not say gg or even anything if they lose) It's the whole. I'm cheating and I just lost thing. Haha. His attitude gives off the wrong vibes in every single way. Just because he acts like the quake cheaters doesn't mean is is cheating though. I have to remember sometimes people are just born asshats. Smile
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:38 pm

hehe I remeber how I got trashed when I played on archeo PC (256 RAM, 128 kb/s modem, dont remeber the CPU but also some old old stuff) last year and won with about 10 ppl with my ping 350-400 and the rest had ping less than 100. Laughing Honestly I was playing for 3hours and won just few games, ahh but that was satisfying to watch their blood boiling What a Face and then suddenly there were 4 Banshees on this server so I went away. Q3A is classic, but now I would play only LAN games or over Hamachi with good company (if Id changemy IP to public), Ive got enough of it.
sorry for off topic Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Ah Growl will save the topic and put his Feo ownage pics up :'(
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Didn't owned anyone I know during the last days...
Where are u all?

So i won in Bloodprison against some ppl

Growlish Games - Page 3 Bloodp10
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:27 pm

19 frags advantage, nice one m8 Cool Smile GG cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:36 am

I noticed I'm getting worse at nexuiz so I installed UT3 on my PC? Razz
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:46 am

Won't help u getting better in NExuiz, but in UT thats for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:02 am

I've almost given up at Nexuiz. I'm getting older I'm getting worse it's kind of inevitable that the young ones will take over.
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:23 am

Aureilia wrote:
I've almost given up at Nexuiz. I'm getting older I'm getting worse it's kind of inevitable that the young ones will take over.

hey not so serious!!! Hope u don't think like that...just come to server and talk with ppl like I do:D yeah sometimes I talk too much and don't play it's coz of some n00bs who talk to me:P just play for fun really!! and with nice ppl!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:37 am

Well for me it's all losing it's fun. I get fun from sense of achievement. I'm not achieving anything anymore.

I could adapt and change how I play maybe. but it'll take a while to get back to where I was before all these new people appeared.
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:32 am

Whats wrong with your playing style?
I don't think there are many new and really good ppl out there...it's just not that relaxing than before.

And u can always try something new...i tried so many styles till now and i bet my config wont last forever Wink
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:40 pm

Aureilia wrote:

chill out, it can't rain all the time Wink just show up and we r gonna have fun, there are always bad and good days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:00 am

I'm adapting Smile I went back to the Americans for help last night HAR! I'm learning how to camp main areas and how to not fly around as much and increase my hit rate O.o
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:17 am

That needs learning? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:35 am

Yeah whenever I was trying it I was getting shot. I noticed that in basement you can't camp in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:50 am

Basement is one of my worst maps...i can rarely make a triple kill there -.-

I noticed by adding the rope to my movement tricks, that I made less frags than before when i use it in fight situations...because rope and stuff also need your concentration and if I aim with my rope somewhere, then noone is in my crosshair for this time
So i only use rope and jump techniques to gain speed to cross sections without targets
When i have contact to anyone i stop using the rope and start using only strafing and some jumps...rarely laserjumps when i can't make a frag quickly or someone is shooting at me from outside of my fov.

On the other side: I am definatly not a hard target to frag Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:04 am

I struggle hitting you Razz
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:19 am

So do I. Wink
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Thats strange, i always have a feeling everyone can hit me easily.
If i play with u and other good players and lets say 2 newbies.
Then the 2 Newbies make 10 frags and I was everyone of this 10 frags oO

Now the result of yesterday:

Growlish Games - Page 3 Bal3_b10
Growlish Games - Page 3 Evilmi10
Growlish Games - Page 3 Silver10
Growlish Games - Page 3 Skyway10
Growlish Games - Page 3 Tower_10

Looks like i am gettin better in open-area-maps Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growlish Games   Growlish Games - Page 3 Icon_minitime