Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

sex or nexuiz

Go down 
+5
-maniac|Su-
Crrazzyrulezz
Growl
Banshee
od@r
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:50 pm

And what do you think about adultery? (hope it's right word)
Can you forgive it?
Ofcourse Kuba and Domi answers will be the most interesting Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:18 am

You know art is hard to answer. Here we can say no never forgive,but when you are with this person and you really love her or him u can forgive. ohh there is a many ways. and what is adultery for you? kissing? having sex? or maybe dream about someone else ? Depends how long u r with this person.I'm with Kuba 9 years and if he would cheat on me and I would know he still loves me I might forgive...coz it's hard to start a new part with someone else( I can't imagine this) . When u r in love u don't think realistic. So ok I didn't experience this with Kuba, but I would say now yes I would forgive,but this chance would be first and last. But only the ppl who experienced this can answer you. Cool bounce
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:19 am

oh Banshee it doesn't mean that you can cheat on me What a Face
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:45 pm

i agree with lady

even beiing the youngest in here i know what she meant and i should know a lot about it 2 Very Happy

anyways she said that after some years she can forgive him but that would be the 1st and last Very Happy

lot of people don't give a second chance

that means divorce and from there....... well some1 kills some1 just kills himself and the smartest just lets it go Very Happy

don't be fool just search for the right one Razz try to love it till the end
Back to top Go down
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:41 pm

First and last?
In my oppinion man(woman) who did it and wasn't punished for it will do it more and more...
They lose feeling of fear and it become for them something like a hobby... And only few off people can understand what they did as a mistake and stop doing it.
So if my theory is right what a sence to forgive first time? Or it's hope that it will be last? I think it's near to impossible to understand will it be the last time, even if consider that you know man(woman) very good for a long time.

P.S. And what is adultery for me isn't matter now, for each person adultery means different. I'm interested in your oppinion about adultery in general, about your understanding of adultery.

Anyway I hope we all won't be in this situation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:26 pm

I couldn't forgive a women who would cheat on me.

I am not that kind of person that's is running after other girls, so i expect the same behavior from my partner.

adultery is equal to "quit the relation"

But i never had a long year relationship....^^
Back to top Go down
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:37 pm

Marc you are talking about relationship only and what about love? It's worth nothing to you that you can refuse from it so easily?
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:38 pm

sorry but don't generalize Art:P is not true that if u cheat one time u will do this Wink I know it for sure coz I know many ppl who did it and they r together and still they are happy. Sometimes we really can't explain why we did it...there are many ways of cheating and we can't put all kind of cheating to one bag. cheating is cheating-no it's not . Think about it . Think about place ,ppl etc all are different. There are many factors which determine your behavior at the moment. lol u can think I defend ppl who cheat but no I just try to understand and don't generalize it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:40 pm

oh btw great discussion I love it:D
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:49 pm

Art wrote:
Marc you are talking about relationship only and what about love? It's worth nothing to you that you can refuse from it so easily?

Of course is love a thing of worth for me =)

But love can make u really unhappy and u should know what is best for u. If u are in love u do many stupid things and sometimes u really forget about yourself, lose yourself in it and maybe u hurt your own personality.

That's not worth it!
You can fall in love very often again but u got a dept to yourself to take care about your physical and psychological health.
Back to top Go down
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:57 am

Domi ofcourse there is a lot of examples when people do it one time and after that they are happy together, but there are a lot of examples when people get divorced because of adultery and sometimes children must grow up with dad/mum... Is couple of hours in a bad worth it?
And many of theese people feel sorry but they can do nothing.
I can understand a young guy who spend his life as he want, who has 10 girlfriend in a week, but I can't understand a man, who has family, work, responsibility, children, with a brain between legs. The man must be a leader in a family he must support it and first of all he must think about them.
So if your wife/husband cheated on you it means that he/she is dishonest and irresponsible(even if it was one time), and you still will be with a such person?
Back to top Go down
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:06 am

Marc and what is your aim of living then?
Career? family? sport?...
In Russia we have an idiom, I'll try to translate it.
" In his life man must do 3 things: 1) Build house 2) plant a tree 3) grow up a son "
And when I look at people around I think thet their aim is
" In his life man must do 3 things: 1) To earn as much money as he can 2) To have as much sex as he can 3) To visit as much clubs, bars, restaurants as he can "
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:23 pm

look Art- NEVER SAY NEVER. Even if u had this situation u don't know how would be with other woman:).
it's like talk about God exist or not? some ppl say yes coz this is faith others say: I will believe if I will see. So better feel it first and u can say what would be if.....
Back to top Go down
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:28 pm

Quote :
So better feel it first and u can say what would be if.....
You really thinks it's better? So if you will have a chance you will try it? I guess no, so explain why?
In our life there are a lot of actions which we can't change after we did them, and adultery is one of them. Clever person shouldn't do mistakes that other people did.
When you got married you gave an oath and you promised that you allways will be with Kuba. It's just words for you? I bet no. In my mind, after people say theese words thay must feel responsibility for it all their life.

Ok, let's imagine that you tried it and it was much better with another man/woman. There are two ways: 1) You are living with your husband/wife but having sex with other man/woman. 2) You get divorced and start living with new man/woman. After some time you find the new one and your are moving to him/her...and at the end you are spending your life without family...
Any way looks attractive to you?
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:10 pm

oh my u didn't understand my sentence Art:D

this what I wrote: So better feel it first and u can say what would be if..... it means that this post is to ppl who had this and can say something..hehe. Read good:P it's not about cheat:D feel it first: feel what cheat is and u can say something:P world "better" in this sentence doean't mean is better but better ppl who had it can post it:P that's all I didn't say it's good:P like I said I never cheated and Kuba didn't too !! and I think this is horrible thing no matter u r married or not.

damn english...sorry if u thought it's better when u feel it:D
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:23 pm

anyway u asked what if ? I can't answer u 100% yes or not coz we r only human. Marc said that when we r in love we r weak and we don't know exactly what we do. So never say never coz there is no thing in this world which would be sure...I don't know this is good world but u know what I mean. So this is my answer : I don't know coz I never experienced this...and good for me I love you

now all should be clear for u Smile
Back to top Go down
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:58 pm

Sorry when Razz
Marc was right about our weakness in real love, but if the love is real you won't cheat Wink
Anyway promise that you won't do it with Cuba, coz you are so cool when you are together Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:06 am

I can't imagine my life without Domi, and therefore I can't imagine having sex with some1 else ^^]
so no worries Smile
Back to top Go down
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:29 am

May I ask another question? or it's better to do it in pm? or it's better not to ask it coz I'm too annoying? Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:33 am

hehe You can always ask m8, U just might not get an answer Very Happy Razz
Smile
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:53 am

Art wrote:
Marc and what is your aim of living then?
Career? family? sport?...
In Russia we have an idiom, I'll try to translate it.
" In his life man must do 3 things: 1) Build house 2) plant a tree 3) grow up a son "
And when I look at people around I think thet their aim is
" In his life man must do 3 things: 1) To earn as much money as he can 2) To have as much sex as he can 3) To visit as much clubs, bars, restaurants as he can "

In germany there is the same idion Wink

Well...my aims in life:
- To live my life in that way that I like to live cheers

That's all I want. I am not planning on kids, on carreer, on sports, on girls etc. pp
Things are always in move, but doing plans for a future far away is just senseless and can only become frustrating to you.

The meaning of life is to be happy, the way of real happiness is a different for every person in the world.
Back to top Go down
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:14 am

I bet that you enjoy your life Marc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
od@r

od@r

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:48 am

in life we create a lot of mistakes, love is the factor which shows us a way to rectify these errors

Last edited by anjelradko on Tue May 19, 2009 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nknexuiz.slovakforum.net/
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:49 am

Anjelradko, maybe I don't understand something? Love one another mistake???
Back to top Go down
od@r

od@r

PostSubject: Re: sex or nexuiz   sex or nexuiz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:50 am

Art wrote:
Anjelradko, maybe I don't understand something? Love one another mistake???

updated Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nknexuiz.slovakforum.net/

sex or nexuiz
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next