Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

two cheaters!!!!!

Go down 
+9
Agrypnos
zypresse
Lady Doom
Art
od@r
Growl
Bommel
lost
Banshee
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:25 am

yeah, they show up from time to time!

Lady Doom and Banshee!!!

What a Face

sorry this section was so empty, I had to do this, just don't punish me too much Smile
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:35 am

I wouldn't worry about LD & Bansh, they seem pretty kosher to me. It's the villains you've really got to worry about!

Now that you've brought it up I've another suspect, he calls himself !found - what the hell does that mean anyway?

What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Bommel

Bommel

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:08 am

BAN THOSE CHEATERS!! Suspect
I HATE THEM (especially one of them...*cough* Lady! *cough*)

Wink
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:55 pm

they were always very suspicious to me, but i was always afraid to say it loud. I also heard they were hacking PCs and and bank accounts.
Hope they don't read this, but i would give my statement at the tribunal if u can garanty immunity to me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Or do i have to leave country now?
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:35 pm

heh there's no place U can hide now, beware the wrath of cheaters Twisted Evil
Yeah, that !found guy is definitely using wallhack and aimbot, he should get lost from nexuiz What a Face
oh and don't forget about speedhacking frog with autofire,
damn cheatin' bastards silent
yeah Banshee and Lady Doom are n00bz, pfffff they should learn how to play before joining any server, lamers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:24 pm

How can I add to that?

Laughing What a Face
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:14 am

sorry forgot that Growl is using "noclip" command all the time bounce
haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:49 am

Nah, that's just what he wants you to suspect, his techniques are actually more advanced than any cheater before him. The way in which his colours morph is designed to deliver subliminal messages, primarily to brainwash players so that they forget their way around maps.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:18 am

lost wrote:
Nah, that's just what he wants you to suspect, his techniques are actually more advanced than any cheater before him. The way in which his colours morph is designed to deliver subliminal messages, primarily to brainwash players so that they forget their way around maps.

What a Face

lol! lol! Greatest conspiracy theory ever
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:30 am

yeye dont make excuses now Growl, we know the truth now, U just have to admit it, Ur buddies already told us what U've been doing, just sign here, dont make things worse study Major Lost has Ur confessions on paper, just sign it or I'll call Oberlieutnant Banshee and they will both force U to do it. Evidence gathered by LD and Painless gave us a clear picture of Ur filthy crime!

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:07 pm

ok ok cocnlusion is simple - we all cheat. Sad and Im the worst, Im double posting too Sad
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:22 am

Spammer n00b Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:31 am

two cheaters!!!!! Spam_a10
Back to top Go down
od@r

od@r

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:09 am

em...cheaters??? em...thats must be joke,no? Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
http://nknexuiz.slovakforum.net/
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:28 am

okokok...I hear that I'm cheater many times and from different players...
As they think I use wallhack, some aimbots with binded fire and many other things...
But when unic_sorin, leader of a clan, who plays more than me, says that I use wallhack makes my feel terrible.
Is there any way to prove that I don't use any cheats?
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:53 am

Art wrote:
okokok...I hear that I'm cheater many times and from different players...
As they think I use wallhack, some aimbots with binded fire and many other things...
But when unic_sorin, leader of a clan, who plays more than me, says that I use wallhack makes my feel terrible.
Is there any way to prove that I don't use any cheats?

If there is any proof I'm girl? u can't can't prove it so just leave it alone and don't care. Prophets know u don't have any cheats and this is most important thing for You and for all prophets.
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:58 am

Yooo myLady! WELCOME BACK! cheers

Art, I think he's winding you up & such accusations are a little hypocritical coming from him...

Check his beer mod & look here: http://www.alientrap.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3939

I'd ignore any n00bs that accuse you & Unic... Well, dunno what he's playing at. I wouldn't worry. drunken
Back to top Go down
zypresse
Forums Moderator
zypresse

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:05 am

as far as i know wallhacks are pretty much useless in nexuiz, since playerpositions are only transmitted when in line of sight. So one would require rcon access to disable this feature. but i could be wrong Wink
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:06 am

lost wrote:
Yooo myLady! WELCOME BACK! cheers

Art, I think he's winding you up & such accusations are a little hypocritical coming from him...

Check his beer mod & look here: http://www.alientrap.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3939

I'd ignore any n00bs that accuse you & Unic... Well, dunno what he's playing at. I wouldn't worry. drunken

heyho MyLost Smile Hows it going?
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:20 am

Great thx, no work! Very Happy

You 2 have a nice break from the daily grind?
Back to top Go down
Agrypnos
Inactiv Clan Member

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:39 am

Who needs a wallhack? What about sound?
Nevermind m8, many people call me a cheater as well, nothing special, you shouldn't care.
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:48 am

lost wrote:

Oh was great as always in this place. Can't find myself here Sad
Back to top Go down
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:48 am

Well... Domi is right, most important are you Smile thx m8s Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:50 am

Art wrote:
Well... Domi is right, most important are you Smile thx m8s Smile

np u always can count on us Smile
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:51 am

lost wrote:

hell yea Smile thx m9999 Smile hehe and U too having a great time I guess Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

two cheaters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: two cheaters!!!!!   two cheaters!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

two cheaters!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Entertainment :: Babble-
Jump to: