Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

New nexuiz addict in town :D

Go down 
+3
Ravage
lost
Raven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

New nexuiz addict in town :D Empty
PostSubject: New nexuiz addict in town :D   New nexuiz addict in town :D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:02 am

Hello,

Just found this forum by accident. Got a bit addicted to Nexuiz when I started using Ubuntu recently. I needed a replacement for (Action) Halflife, CS:S and UT2k4 instagib Very Happy (Yes, I know UT should work on linux, but I couldn't get it to run somehow)

My real name is Gerben, I'm 27 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I finished the school of ICT last year and nowadays I'm a programmer, especially Oracle related, for a large company in the Netherlands.

Don't have a lot of time for playing, because of my job and r/l, but I'm on one of the good-pinged instagib server like 3 or 4 times a week.

Also I'm thinking of signing up for that instagib tournament-thingy. Can anyone tell me what the playing times will be? Will they be at night or during weekends?

Seeya on the servers!

Raven
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: New nexuiz addict in town :D   New nexuiz addict in town :D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:53 am

Welcome to our forum. Smile

I don't know the times when the tourney will be played. I guess most of us have daytime commitments during the week tho. Hopefully these details will come soon, watch Thalan's posts. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Ravage

Ravage

PostSubject: Re: New nexuiz addict in town :D   New nexuiz addict in town :D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:16 am

Welcome raven!

I know the date:
SELECT date FROM tournament WHERE nexuiz="minstagib";
Wink
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: New nexuiz addict in town :D   New nexuiz addict in town :D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:12 am

Welcome to nexuiz and our board raven =)

Thalan can u give u info about the times. But i am already sure we will play during the day, because most of the nex gamers coming form europe Smile

Enjoy your stay bounce
Back to top Go down
Bommel

Bommel

PostSubject: Re: New nexuiz addict in town :D   New nexuiz addict in town :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:51 am

Quote :
SELECT date FROM tournament WHERE nexuiz="minstagib";
Wink

Welcome raven!
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: New nexuiz addict in town :D   New nexuiz addict in town :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:42 am

hope to meet u as first in the tournament if u take part Wink

and of course if u r a new guy even if u played instagib for years i love playing with some1 new

u know cuz people here on nexuiz usually change name they think they r funny Wink but they aren't anyways

welcome to nexuiz and our forum

cu around
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: New nexuiz addict in town :D   New nexuiz addict in town :D Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:32 am

welcome and have a good time here cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New nexuiz addict in town :D   New nexuiz addict in town :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New nexuiz addict in town :D
Page 1 of 1