Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Schedule .

Go down 
+20
Fant1
Svensk
-maniac|Su-
canadianlinux
P@T
Ravage
Bommel
Fish
Raven
Slatte
unknownnf
Banshee
Lady Doom
painless
od@r
Kringel
Growl
lost
KRILL
Thalan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

Schedule       . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:14 am

Thalan wrote:
Spectators are NOT allowed! All games that were played yesterday have to be repeated, they DO NOT count!

Greetings, Thalan

Edit:

Seems like auto-response does not work, I'm gonna fix it.

I knew it Razz
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:47 am

Really some more info would be cool Wink

They don't count because of spectators?
Then set player limit to 3 players and don't keep it open Sad
Back to top Go down
Thalan

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:26 am

No, they don't count because I said that there are no matches, no matches means no matches, not one, not two, not how many were played.

Greetings, Thalan
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:49 am

Thalan's new schedule: https://prophets.aforumfree.com/schedule-h3.htm

Thalan, I can keep this updated if you wish, just let me know. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:36 am

Nice m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
od@r

od@r

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:38 am

Thalan wrote:
Spectators are NOT allowed! All games that were played yesterday have to be repeated, they DO NOT count!

Greetings, Thalan

Edit:

Shocked Question

Thalan wrote:
No, they don't count because I said that there are no matches, no matches means no matches, not one, not two, not how many were played.

Greetings, Thalan
ok

Last edited by lost on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merged)
Back to top Go down
http://nknexuiz.slovakforum.net/
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:02 am

What's the IRC-channel again???

Thalan, you've done a wonderfull job arranging all this, but next time you might bundle information about the tournament in one thread. Make one locked thread with all the information and make another one for discussions... Or just make on thread and put everything in your first post.

I've been searching my ass off for the past 15 minutes...
Back to top Go down
Thalan

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:15 am

I sent everything essential via email, else check my posts only or the "Registration" thread.

Greetings, Thalan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:19 am

I did explain that to people that the matches were all off no matter what happens.

Meh.
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:22 am

Raven, the suggested irc channel was: #nexuiz.tourney @ irc.quakenet.org
Back to top Go down
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:46 am

lol, i tried like every possible combination of "tournament" and "nexuiz", but "tourney" didn't come to mind Very Happy
Well, doesn't matter now, match is played and won Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:54 am

Nice one Raven, I'll update the schedule. Wink
Back to top Go down
Fish
Clan Member
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:22 am

anjelradko wrote:
Thalan wrote:

Greetings, Thalan

Edit:

Shocked Question

Thalan wrote:

Greetings, Thalan
ok

No. Not "OK". D:<

Both players in each match agreed to spectators. Both players in each match agreed to play on tuesday. But thats JFTR.

Whats important is that one of YOUR referees, anjelradko, allowed both the matches and the spectators. So EITHER he is a referee and, therefore, has the authority to make such decisions OR he is not a referee. I took the former for granted.

So the matches count. If you cant give your referees instructions, thats not my or any of the other players problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:02 pm

It's best for those matches to stand and not be played again honestly.

If Pat lost to Modi next time it wouldn't be fair.

It's not fair that Thalan asked for matches not to be played. But the message didn't get to everyone which can't be helped for Thalan or the players involved.

Maybe this one should just slide and we all need to work together in getting messages across and just learn from this together. It should probably be forgotten both matches are counted but everyone learns a lesson to check here regularly for news and to somehow have an official point of contact with everyone.

Just look back on it as honest mistakes and experience gaining.

I wont say anything about any instructions given. But I will say it's probably not worth everyone arguing over this. We can settle it in a calm way Smile Misunderstandings are just misunderstandings Smile
Back to top Go down
Thalan

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:40 pm

The matches do not count. You know, anjel does not speak english very well and I did not have the ability to contact him before today barring the message I posted here. It is not your problem if "my staff" does not do what I say, it is my problem. And I solve the problem with declaring the matches invalid. Sorry, but the players may not easiliy change the rules.

Pat played against Modi already for another time. And why do you want to win in the first round? It is way easier to lose first and play against all the losers before (just a hint which does not work when all do this).

Greetings, Thalan
Back to top Go down
Slatte

Slatte

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:33 pm

When can we see screenshots and recordings from the matches?
Is it after the hole first round is finnished?
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:07 am

this all is gonna be a mess Wink
but i like it
Back to top Go down
Thalan

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:05 am

Update:

Link

Greetings, Thalan
Back to top Go down
od@r

od@r

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:01 am

Thank you Feo,Lost,Growl,Lady Doom,Banshee,Fish,Painless...

Thalan...
In the first moment when I read your response, I was surprised. Now I would like to respond. I do not know what happened that we will not accept played games. matches held under the agreement both sides of player and referee. Games went without mistakes and accept the outcome Both players struggle. response by playing I am sure that the same as me does not pressure from the referee. continue in the tournament was based on your unavailability. therefore, we wanted all to this tournament to bring forward. I understand that you must have the whole process under control but I think also, things have developed in the spirit of another. We appreciate your interest to do something for Nexuiz.

for deciding the course of the play is not a thorough knowledge of English important. This is from my party everything...
Yours faithfully and sincerely,anji...
Back to top Go down
http://nknexuiz.slovakforum.net/

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:08 am

For the record before world war 3 breaks out. I'm not blaming anyone.

I just feel whatever the problems are it can be resolved with understanding from both parties.
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:22 am

wow slatte won nice one dude
and seems like own age was right
Back to top Go down
Slatte

Slatte

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:39 am

Lucky I guess :-)
But fun game tho!

I hope you guys solve "the played games without Thalan" issue.
One other thought!
It would have been fun and flexible with an own homepage, or a page on the prophets site for the NML!
Where the latest info adressed by Thalan and the others referees could show up The Bracket and screenshots recordings and such things!

Or is this already in progress, (somewhere in my head I think I remember reading something about this)?
If there is anything i can help you guys with just tell me :-)

Keep the good work up :-)
Back to top Go down
unknownnf

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Well we could post the scores ourselves Smile would have been far better if some system was in place like tourney.cc or so, it's really annoying to not have updates from played matches, not knowing the scores and such.
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:46 pm

I had offered Thalan his own page here while www.minsta.net was under construction, currently we simply maintain the schedule.
Back to top Go down
unknownnf

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:49 am

Yes I've noticed, well it's just a minor inconvenience, WOULD make the tourney look a lot better tough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schedule .   Schedule       . - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schedule .
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next