Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Emo moment :)

Go down 
+6
Banshee
Lady Doom
lost
od@r
Growl
vectoralpha
10 posters
AuthorMessage
vectoralpha
Side Admin
vectoralpha

Emo moment :) Empty
PostSubject: Emo moment :)   Emo moment :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:52 am

The best of this game and this community is the respect of most players to the next, so a good player never derides a beginner ... It 'great to be part of such an environment. The clan as a small account, in my opinion, an 'opportunity for those who are not good in programming or creating maps, to grow nexuiz even more with activities and discussions to exchange advice and ideas. For a long time I have the honor to share this passion with many of you ... Thanks for all that you have given me during this time, for fun for the friendship and why not for the affection.

P.S. as usual sorry for bad english ... Laughing lol! bounce bounce

VectorAlpha
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Emo moment :)   Emo moment :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:06 am

Thank u for the nice words, Vector Smile

And thanks to the whole clan and the freelancing-board-users which make this a better place and fill it with life Smile
Back to top Go down
od@r

od@r

PostSubject: Re: Emo moment :)   Emo moment :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:40 am

many games we played togethe vector, and in that time I discovered that the excellent and friendly man you are, the pleasure on my side Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nknexuiz.slovakforum.net/
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Emo moment :)   Emo moment :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:29 am

Yo D Smile

The sense of community & the friendly atmosphere are what make this game great imo. It's certainly people like you that keep me coming back for more. Smile

Tony
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/

PostSubject: Re: Emo moment :)   Emo moment :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Growl wrote:
Thank u for the nice words, Vector Smile

And thanks to the whole clan and the freelancing-board-users which make this a better place and fill it with life Smile

We don't have a forum that people care about Razz So this is the only place for me.

I have to admit the Euro side of things is way better than the US side of things when nexuiz is concerned.

Imagine about 100 Feo's - Thats US nexuiz, almost everyone is out of control.

Euro nexuiz will get better sometime next month. I know that.
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

PostSubject: Re: Emo moment :)   Emo moment :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Thank You VA Smile I think most people here have the same feeling as You Cool

not nexuiz ,but some people here are my new chapter in life..why? coz I spend much time with them no matter I see them or talk. I just feel closely with them and this is important to me I love you

and hey no sorry for your English coz some Americans just want to speak other language like u speak English Very Happy

Lady Doom
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Emo moment :)   Emo moment :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Saaweeet Smile
Thanks for warm words everyone Smile
That's right - You ppl are the reason for me to be here Smile
so many already known faces and few still unknown faces behind those models on maps bring back smile on my face bounce Cool so keep it that way or I will cry Very Happy Wink U don't wanna hear Banshee crying, do U? Very Happy haha sorry, I couldn't resist, as always me ruins great atmosphere Embarassed What a Face Very Happy
Seriously - Im here cuz I know I will meet U guys & girls I love you Cool
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Emo moment :)   Emo moment :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Jepp - the same here ..... Razz

I'm playing Nexuiz about the nice people - not about the game only.
Often I look in dpmaster.deathmask.net who is on and than connect ..... Very Happy

Yo - it's a pleasure to meet u all ..... I love you

maniac|Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Ravage

Ravage

PostSubject: Re: Emo moment :)   Emo moment :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:11 am

nice! Wink
Back to top Go down
Xone [PK]

Xone [PK]

PostSubject: Re: Emo moment :)   Emo moment :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:30 am

nice VA i think exactly the same.. and thats the reason why i play this game for 2,5years(?) now..
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Emo moment :)   Emo moment :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:16 pm

yeah^^]
our small minsta world rox Smile Cool cheers
when I fire up nex, I feel quite similar like going on virtual club party with great company Smile and like @ party, there are other ppl with us, but the most important thing that all of U are there Smile PKs, Prophets and few "others" cheers
Basketball

well, are U ppl ready for tonight Basketball afro Twisted Evil ?
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Emo moment :)   Emo moment :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:52 pm

really nice words VA

and it's the same here

if it wasn't for u guys maybe i was playing something else now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emo moment :)   Emo moment :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emo moment :)
Page 1 of 1