Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

match pat vs kojn

Go down 
+4
lost
Xone [PK]
P@T
od@r
8 posters
AuthorMessage
od@r

od@r

match pat vs kojn Empty
PostSubject: match pat vs kojn   match pat vs kojn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:01 am

Hi all...
This is the final match pat who has completed a victory but there were also unpleasant people alpha, after much hesitation, the state of 1:1 i vote basement map which ends a text accompaniment aplha, kringel Thank you for your support ... complements Photo:

match pat vs kojn Nexuiz000002
match pat vs kojn Nexuiz000004

next matches info:
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com/1-minsta-tournament-f27/nmlresults-screens-t586.htm

THANKS ALL....I WISH NICE DAY
Back to top Go down
http://nknexuiz.slovakforum.net/
P@T

match pat vs kojn Empty
PostSubject: demos   match pat vs kojn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:19 am

Here my demos from the match.

Pat vs Kojn
Back to top Go down
Xone [PK]

Xone [PK]

match pat vs kojn Empty
PostSubject: Re: match pat vs kojn   match pat vs kojn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:20 am

well done Pat cheers cheers
great job Smile
Back to top Go down
http://playerkiller.toxicfarm.com
lost
Side Admin
lost

match pat vs kojn Empty
PostSubject: Re: match pat vs kojn   match pat vs kojn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:28 am

You did did the right thing Anj, without a doubt. Don't worry about this KojaK fanboy, his opinion is worthless here.

You've been doing a good job. You were thrown in at the deep end & you now have it under control. I think you deserve the prize, us players have the easy job. Wink

Thx for the results screens too. Smile

PS. Pat, nice match, evilspace was great to watch. Smile I left when it started lagging on final_rage, gonna watch basement now. Wink

Last edited by lost on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

match pat vs kojn Empty
PostSubject: Re: match pat vs kojn   match pat vs kojn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:30 am

Yes, Lost is absolutely right.

You have the hardest job out there and you do it well and for free.

Big thanks for beeing a referee and don't care about those idiots, that only complain because their man lost.

Good game Pat Smile

Last edited by lost on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ooops, wrong button)
Back to top Go down
od@r

od@r

match pat vs kojn Empty
PostSubject: Re: match pat vs kojn   match pat vs kojn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:35 am

thanks my best friends Smile congratz pat cheers
Back to top Go down

match pat vs kojn Empty
PostSubject: Re: match pat vs kojn   match pat vs kojn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:15 am

Troll central... lol I thought I was bad.

I would have done the same thing. But knowing me I'd have probably extended myself and given them a big F'You also Razz

It's sad to see how biased people were. It's a damn game. No need to cry because your man lost or because of any other reason. Good players should be respected for skill but whats more important is people should be respected as people. We are all people before being players.

Anj. Personally if these guys turn up again I'd say you should remove them to avoid future unplesent attitudes towards people Razz
Back to top Go down
Slatte

Slatte

match pat vs kojn Empty
PostSubject: Re: match pat vs kojn   match pat vs kojn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:24 am

Good work Pat :-)
Just the Final left then!

and well done Anje!

And about the map choose why not have it like it was at the beginning of the tournament
basement IS the third map THAT'S THE LAW :-D

I dont like basement either but I accept it anyway bah bah
everyone can practice it!

keep up the good work anje!

nice demo by the way :-)
Back to top Go down
od@r

od@r

match pat vs kojn Empty
PostSubject: Re: match pat vs kojn   match pat vs kojn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:32 am

thanks Feo and stlate for their support, I have the honor to be with good people like you Smile
Back to top Go down

match pat vs kojn Empty
PostSubject: Re: match pat vs kojn   match pat vs kojn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:35 am

From what I saw every map was named and refused. Still... Totally in shock at how these people reacted.

Does anyone have all the demos with all the text from those players? Can I have it? Smile I mean spectators demos

Someone of his status I would have at least expected a GG. At least a slight show of respect and not just to up and leave. It was posted that if two players do not decide a map then it is automatically selected for you.

Congratulations Pat!
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

match pat vs kojn Empty
PostSubject: Re: match pat vs kojn   match pat vs kojn Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:36 pm

of course Congratz Patrick cheers
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

match pat vs kojn Empty
PostSubject: Re: match pat vs kojn   match pat vs kojn Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Well done Patrick, I'm glad U did it, bah I was sure Ur gonna do it Smile I was also watching @ evilspace heehee, nice win Twisted Evil
Rado, U did a great job m8, far harder than being a player cheers Smile Exclamation Exclamation and don't pay attention to idiots who can't stand their fail, some ppl will never learn, too bad for them.

cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

match pat vs kojn Empty
PostSubject: Re: match pat vs kojn   match pat vs kojn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

match pat vs kojn
Page 1 of 1