Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

From Russia with love))))))

Go down 
+3
lost
Banshee
Art
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

From Russia with love)))))) Empty
PostSubject: From Russia with love))))))   From Russia with love)))))) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:37 am

Hello to everyone!))) I'm from Saint-Petersburg(Russia). My name is "Артём" in Russian language and in English it sounds like "Artyom" so my nickname in Nexuiz is "*ART*" )))) I'm 17 years old and I'm studying at school at last form so I must pass state exams at June and also I must study a lot, but I prefer to play Nexuiz))))))))))) I started play Nexuiz after New Year when I bought iMac, and its hard to find new games on it)))) Offcourse I'm not so good after 2 months, but I hope I will be good player))))
I'm really happy to meet such interesting people here and I looking forward to be a prophets in future;)
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: From Russia with love))))))   From Russia with love)))))) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:49 am

hello there Art, welcome on Prophets forum and enjoy Ur stay Smile
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: From Russia with love))))))   From Russia with love)))))) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:09 am

From Russia with love - good title Wink

It sure sounds like you have your priorities right, iMac + Nex, what else could you want? What a Face

We've seen you on our server & shared some great games. It's good to see you here too, you're one of the good guys. Wink

If you're looking to join our family then post an application here once you've got to know us. Smile

See you around & enjoy your stay. Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: From Russia with love))))))   From Russia with love)))))) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:11 am

Nice that u found your way to us Smile

Enojy your stay with us and write/spam with us as much as you like

Cu soon cyclops
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

PostSubject: Re: From Russia with love))))))   From Russia with love)))))) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Again Welcome Very Happy

hey My name is Dominika and I'm from Poland Smile
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: From Russia with love))))))   From Russia with love)))))) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:05 pm

hehe and my name is Kuba and Im not from China Very Happy hehe
Im there where Dominika is ^^ Smile well except these hours when Im at work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: From Russia with love))))))   From Russia with love)))))) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi Art,

many regards to Russia, hope I got my natural gas any longer this winter Laughing
My real name is Suse and I'm from germany...

So enjoy ur stay here .... cu u here or in match cheers

maniac|Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Thalan

PostSubject: Re: From Russia with love))))))   From Russia with love)))))) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:52 pm

считать оружием вниз!

Only russian sentence I know, learned it in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Wink Bad cyrillic because I really suck at cyrillic Smile
Back to top Go down
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: From Russia with love))))))   From Russia with love)))))) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:15 pm

Really nice Thalan!))) But this sentence dont have any sence...) считать=mean, оружием=wearpon, вниз=down...Translators of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. were bad)))
Back to top Go down
Thalan

PostSubject: Re: From Russia with love))))))   From Russia with love)))))) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Means something like "put your weapon down" The people said it when I had my weapon up while I was talking to them Wink
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

PostSubject: Re: From Russia with love))))))   From Russia with love)))))) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:58 pm

Thank You polish school I had Russian language Cool and so did Banshee Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Russia with love))))))   From Russia with love)))))) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Russia with love))))))
Page 1 of 1