- maniacSu wrote:
- 1. Create a bind to login-open console-and show status
bind l "toggleconsole; status; vdo login [Password]"
Note: I would add the "clear" command to the bind:
bind l "toggleconsole; clear; status; vdo login [Password]"
That will clear the Console before showing the status.
In case someone's spamming the channe,l chances are higher that you get the Player's ID that way .
I also would add:
alias kib "vdo kickban #$1"
alias... just to have it complete (if avaible on the server).
By the way: If you read Su's post and still don't know how to use it:
- Install it as described above
- Press "l" (or the key you bound it to)
- Get the ID from the status command you see after pressing "l"
- Type "ki ID" (without '#'!) or "kib ID" in harder cases.
- That's all.