Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O

Go down 
+3
DieHappy
-maniac|Su-
vinc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
vinc
Inactiv Clan Member
vinc

Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Empty
PostSubject: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Ooooohi guys! Smile
I made a video - 720 HD - NTSC - 16:9.
Take a look at it. Make sure you watch it in 720p - It's my gameplay. Watch the whole video.

The whole channel is going to be a project. A project which I want to start with Chris, Phil and Me. It's about promoting players which are friendly and play well - I'll open a thread about this if the time is ripe - So we can push Nexuiz a bit - and the players.

Aaaaand look at that wonderful intro which Chris made! cheers

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/intrinsicsanctuary

I have only one Video online until now.

What do you think?

Vinc.
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:08 pm

yeah ... nice video - I like the intro very much - nice idea Chris .... clown

but your Gameplay would still have to be improved, Vinc.
Thus you cannot defeat me in the tournament - so practice practice practice Razz cyclops Wink

yours Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
DieHappy
Forums Moderator
DieHappy

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Those videos are not mine, but it is good.
Especially the intro is realy great. Good work !
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Nice vid m8.

Love Chris's intro - pure awesomeness! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:03 am

yup. intro is very amusing Smile Twisted Evil
and that's why I don't like 1on1 Razz I hate those lurking beasts, waiting patiently behind the corner Mad What a Face
cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
vinc
Inactiv Clan Member
vinc

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:41 am

I replaced my old video with a newer one: https://www.youtube.com/user/intrinsicsanctuary

Back to top Go down
vinc
Inactiv Clan Member
vinc

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Got a new video of me uploaded.
I'll stop uploading my videos now. I am going to release my project after the tournament!

Here it is

Back to top Go down
[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:46 pm

What weird GFX-setting is that - everything dark and the opponent glowing in pink. Is that legal?

Back to top Go down
vinc
Inactiv Clan Member
vinc

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:30 pm

•Sophie• wrote:
What weird GFX-setting is that - everything dark and the opponent glowing in pink. Is that legal?

Using my dark settings to see my enemies better + yes, thats legal.
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

ehhh, always 1on1 Razz What a Face
nice vid V Smile thx for sharing Smile
btw - have U seen any of previous Prophets' videos?
cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:48 am

@ •Sophie•

at least we discussed it in PK and Prophetsforum during the NML Tournament ...

- r_drawviewmodel
- r_sky
- r_showsurfaces

These are no cheats respectively are legal

If somebody´s will use a gaming style like tetris - fell free cyclops

Illegal are aimbots or wallhacks

Su

btw. nice vids Vuncy - but a bit devilish ... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:41 am

Well, I asked the question more or less tongue in cheek and don't consider this to be a hack, but to be honest: I find this a bit unfair, as it obviously is not a regular setting. It makes aiming at the opponent *much* easier. I don't mean to complain here, but I do remember some guy (who used to be an eXiLe, forgot his name - I suppose you remember him, Su) who posted 1vs1-videos in several forums with different, but likewise radical optical settings (almost no colors and hue) and literally *everybody* considered it hackish (or at least very cheap). But the line to a cheat is blurry; just because it's an r_show*-setting does not make it fair or acceptable per se. Some of you might know that two r_show*-settings can be used to create a pretty effective wallhack even.

That does *not* mean I want to put Vincs settings and wallhacks on the same level, kay? Vinc is an awesome player either way.
Back to top Go down
radiohe4d

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:26 am

I like his settings; has both high visibility and eye candy.
You can get a nice clean high visibility config by using menu options only, if you prefer eye candy instead (sky, gibs, fov, dynamic lightning etc) its your choice.
Quote :
It makes aiming at the opponent *much* easier.
Because its pink? Come on..
Back to top Go down
[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:35 am

Quote :
Because its pink? Come on..

Because it's glowing pink on dark. It does make aiming easier, I am sure Vinc does not use this setting for eye candy only. But once again: I don't want to bitch here, but rather raise an eyebrow → Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O The_Eyebrow_by_brokenboulevard.
Back to top Go down
vinc
Inactiv Clan Member
vinc

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:05 am

I don't use r_show settings.
I just use r_sky 0; r_drawviewmodel 0; gl_picmip 0
Where's the unfairness? It's a model glowing in pink. Nothing else. - Everyone is able to do that. I would've nothing against it. And you can't tell me red isn't nearly the same visible as pink is. It's just another color. I don't need to exculpate me here. Everyone knows, that I don't play unfair neither I use cheats. Stop it now. Thats hilarious even if you didnt think that. It's an unneccessary discussion about something other guys have done.
And - If you can't aim, a pink model wont help you out.

THAT doesn't need to be discussed here. I hope I made my point of view clear.
Back to top Go down
[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Quote :
It's a model glowing in pink.

...with dark surroundings, no sky and thus removing pretty much anything that could irritate your aim. It makes aiming easier and that's why you use it, am I correct?

Quote :
Everyone is able to do that. I would've nothing against it.

Everyone is able to use a wallhack with two small lines in console as well, so that is not really a good point.

I made both points clear in my previous posts already, and although they both are crucial in my argumentation they remain unreplied. I don't demand a reply to that, but well... it figures.

Also please note I did not indicate this setting as a cheat, I even stressed that it is not. There's no use to spread lies about what I my points are, as they are written here anyway.

Also there's no need to treat me as if I am flaming against you. I repeat (once again): it makes me raise an eyebrow, beside that I basically don't give a fuck. You posted the videos, you asked for comments.

If that is too much for you, I can not help you.

Last edited by •Sophie• on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:50 pm

ok, post removed Smile just in case - there was nothing wrong with that post, it was just "double post thing". Heh I should remove dozens of my own posts then Razz Very Happy but as always me too lazy to do this ^^] ahh are here too many "post" words? sorry, it's me again Twisted Evil
cheers drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
vinc
Inactiv Clan Member
vinc

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:29 am

deleted the old ones.. wont upload any other videos of me.. 1 is enough. Different settings here. Smile

Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 am

... very nice one again - Vuncy =)

also the music is pretty nice - who is that?

Anyway - good work bounce cheers

Su
Back to top Go down
vinc
Inactiv Clan Member
vinc

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:38 am

Sent you a PM susu!
Back to top Go down
vinc
Inactiv Clan Member
vinc

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:56 am

Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:57 am

Yippiyayee Schweinebacke .... Wink

really incredible - how many frags in row ???

Nais Nais Mr. Vuncy Twisted Evil

But poor newbie - must be very demotivating und frustrating for him ... Sad

Su =)
Back to top Go down
vinc
Inactiv Clan Member
vinc

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:08 am

It was 50 in row, su :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O   Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take a look at the EVILNESS. >:O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Gameplay & Tweaks :: Videos/Multimedia-
Jump to: