Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me. Empty
PostSubject: hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me.   hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm Tanya from southern Germany and quite new to Nex. What a pity, I should have come here 3 years ago, in the magical old times! Anyway, thanks for your invite, DH, I think i'm becoming a part of this family too! And see you in 1on1 dm matches, the gametype I like the most Smile

DH, ich poste die Screenies nächste Woche...und versuche auch mal den konsolentext zu speichern...
Back to top Go down
zypresse
Forums Moderator
zypresse

PostSubject: Re: hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me.   hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:09 pm

oh hey, sup? sunny
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me.   hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:28 pm

oh hey Tanya ... What a Face

greetZ from berlin 2 black forest ... clown

Welcome to the Prophets forum - nice 2 meet you here Razz
Have a nice stay here and feel free to spam a bit Rolling Eyes

For a newbie your skills a pretty nice - if your development on skills furthermore runs so rapidly I have no more chance against you in match affraid

greetZ Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
DieHappy
Forums Moderator
DieHappy

PostSubject: Re: hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me.   hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Welcome Tanya, nice to hear that you will be a part of Prophets.
Hope you have a lot of fun with this (sometimes very very very queer quys Rolling Eyes ).

See you online, please be careful with old noobs like me.
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me.   hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:24 am

thank you cheers and well, su, i'm learning fom the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vectoralpha
Side Admin
vectoralpha

PostSubject: Re: hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me.   hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:25 am

Hello Tanya, I have not had the opportunity to give you my welcome to our family, I do now very late, I apologize for this, Embarassed
I hope you have fun and I'm sure you'll be fine with the prophets, sorry if at the moment we are all hibernating hope to return soon active.

PS. I've seen you at work in our server, really good ...

Welcome

Damian
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me.   hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 am

oh, hey damian, thanks for your wishes! i have never seen you on the server so far - well, i didnt recognize you - but thanks for paying me compliments Smile i don't have much time to play these days, but i'll have more time next month. hope to see you then. in a duel alien
tanya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me.   hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi to all prophets from the black forest. and from me.
Page 1 of 1