Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

TTS style spawnshield

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Clan Member
Fish

TTS style spawnshield Empty
PostSubject: TTS style spawnshield   TTS style spawnshield Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi fellow prophets!

I've been talking with Su about getting the old spawnshield (where you die, but the frag doesn't count for the attacker) back onto her Xonotic server. I thought about it, and decided to turn this into a proper project.

I'm planning to offer the feature as a DLC addon for Xonotic 0.6.0. You would simply install a plugin on the server that handles the SpawnShield(R) and is tied directly into a PayPal(TM) account. I will offer several plans:
  • €0.10 per SpawnFrag(TM). No monthly fee.
  • €19.99 per month, 200 SpawnFrags(TM) free. Once the free SpawnFrag(TM) are depleted, additional SpawnFrag(TM) are billed at €0.10.
  • €49.99 per month, 500 SpawnFrags(TM) free. €0.10 per additional SpawnFrag(TM).
  • €999.98 per month, 700 SpawnFrags(TM) free. Each additional SpawnFrag(TM) costs only €0.02 !!

Your PayPal(TM) account will be automatically billed for all expenses incurred by operating SpawnShield(R) on your server. In addition to that, you may set a monthly limit on SpawnFrags(TM), which, if exceeded, will simply deactivate SpawnShield(R) functionality for the remainder of the month, giving you full control over your expenses.

For a small range of customers, such as Su, I will also be offering a special VIP plan: €4.99 monthly fee, 200 free SpawnFrags(TM) and €0.02 for each additional SpawnFrag(TM).

I have contracted a web developer to set up the official SpawnFrag(R) website, which should be online in a few days. I will post the link here.

Best regards,
Fish
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: TTS style spawnshield   TTS style spawnshield Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Fish wrote:
.... €0.10 per SpawnFrag(TM). No monthly fee.
[*] €19.99 per month, 200 SpawnFrags(TM) free. Once the free SpawnFrag(TM) are depleted, additional SpawnFrag(TM) are billed at €0.10.
[*] €49.99 per month, 500 SpawnFrags(TM) free. €0.10 per additional SpawnFrag(TM).
[*] €999.98 per month, 700 SpawnFrags(TM) free. Each additional SpawnFrag(TM) costs only €0.02 !!
[/list]

XD

- nice April idea

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
zypresse
Forums Moderator
zypresse

PostSubject: Re: TTS style spawnshield   TTS style spawnshield Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Finally a chance for me to become a smart customer! Can I take 5 of option 3 for the 1on1 server?
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: TTS style spawnshield   TTS style spawnshield Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:36 am

if i understand right, su and zypresse have to pay a fee in order to have tts style spawnfrags on their servers which i can use. well, that's okay for me Smile
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: TTS style spawnshield   TTS style spawnshield Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:29 am

wait till you get the bill about prophets membership - Tanya Wink

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: TTS style spawnshield   TTS style spawnshield Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:38 am

dammit! i knew, there's a hitch somewhere Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTS style spawnshield   TTS style spawnshield Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TTS style spawnshield
Page 1 of 1