Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

PinkRobot says hi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkRobot

PinkRobot says hi Empty
PostSubject: PinkRobot says hi   PinkRobot says hi Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:19 am

Hi!

Lately I have been having quite some fun on maniac|su's new CTS server so I thought let's drop in here and have a little wave at everyone!

I'm PinkRobot, member of the PeaceBrothers clan, started back in the Nexuiz 1.5 days on the minsta servers. We do not provide peace instantly, so it might be worth it to discover here how you all do that. You might or might not know me from some crazy maps I have made in the past. If you once played a map that was actually unplayable, it might have been by me.

In real life I am a 33 years old vegetarian from the flat lands of Holland. I love playing Xonotic CTS and Hedgewars with some of my fellow PB's. I also enjoy hiking, nature, comics, holidays in the shade and making computer programs that nobody needs or uses.

Finally I'd like to send a special greeting to su for putting up with all my bitching about her server clown
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PinkRobot says hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: PinkRobot says hi   PinkRobot says hi Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:25 pm

hi Tjerk .... cheers cheers cheers

a very warm welcome here at Prophets Forum bounce

I.m pleased at least you found the way here What a Face

Know you as an very nice player from the brand new Prophets CTS server - always helpfull and always pushin me to improve server and skills.
Hope you have a nice stay here and it.s very inevitably to spam a bit .... Wink Shocked

If you have any whishes in case of mappool on server feel free to post here ... pirat

btw. greetings to the old [PB] members ... Slatte & good old Evilsoul still alive?

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

PinkRobot says hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: PinkRobot says hi   PinkRobot says hi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:04 pm

hi there!
have seen you yesterday on su's cts server and was wondering, why you're just hopping around, not using any gun in a shooter scratch
but well, i think i got it, it's kind of playing a 1st person jump'n'run - but rather not the gametype i like Wink

Tanya
Back to top Go down
PinkRobot

PinkRobot says hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: PinkRobot says hi   PinkRobot says hi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:27 pm

-maniac|Su- wrote:
hi Tjerk .... cheers cheers cheers
btw. greetings to the old [PB] members ... Slatte & good old Evilsoul still alive?

I hope they are alive and well. I have not seen them for a while though. The PB's I know are still active on eiter IRC, servers or both are Rad_Ished, FruitieX, MrBougo, divVerrent, sYm and myself. If you have seen others lately on server in Nexuiz or Xonotic, please let me know Razz. An old member joined us on IRC yesterday, which was fun: our dear ex-member Crypto, who some of you might still know from years ago. He hosted our original PB Minsta | Hook server, for which we will always stay grateful.

Tanya wrote:

hi there!

Hello Tanya it was nice to meet you on the CTS server yesterday. I have slowly become addicted to CTS and I don't play anyhing else anymore actually (which suits me fine because finally I am a true peacebrother Wink ) But I realize it's not something everyone would or should enjoy. I do hope you will like to join us every now and then, even if it's just to have a chat and laugh.

By the way, there are actually a lot of maps where you use weapons too. You might like some of kairos's maps for example, where you have to use the nexgun to shoot targets around the map. I will try to find out their names so Su can hopefully add them. In the rest of the weapon maps you use rocket launcher, hagar (my favorite), mortar or crylink (rarely) to jump around the map.

Finally a question, do you folks have an IRC channel? Feel absolutely free to join us in #pb.xonotic on quakenet to talk about anything or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Smilecythe

Smilecythe

PinkRobot says hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: PinkRobot says hi   PinkRobot says hi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:20 am

Hi there, you are the record holder of 90% maps I have ever played on this server. 89% actually now because I was able to beat your record in one I don't remember by name or accurate and enlightening enough description. I think it's legitimate to say that I got lucky, because I just recently figured out the correct technique to gaining speed in CTS and forth on Xonotic in general. Before my time was always 5-10 seconds late, while now it's down to 2-3 at average records. I feel achieved and more entertained by the game mod as of now. Minstagib is still my favorite mode though, see you there sometime when your brothers in peace decide to go 9/11 for the sake of shakespeare shitting on top of quran.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolokaust.com
Sponsored content

PinkRobot says hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: PinkRobot says hi   PinkRobot says hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PinkRobot says hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Prophets Nexuiz & Xonotic Stuff :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: