Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

QorL here;-) and radio station

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
qorlman

qorlman

QorL here;-) and radio station Empty
PostSubject: QorL here;-) and radio station   QorL here;-) and radio station Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:21 am

Hey prophets;-)
I'm QorL, 39 years old beer man Shocked I'm coming from pan-sLOVEnia king
in game people think of me as a dangerous person, that I am of-course lol!
or they simply think that I'm drunk and that the beer is talking.
Well I have to disappoint u all, I always think the same.
I am a philosopher always striving for knowledge, I rarely watch TV and in spare time I play cts Xonotic.
I use 2 play ctf minista-hook in Nexuiz from 2009 till 2011 then I play a bit in Xonotic 2.
When Xonotic come out there was only 2 servers that were full, the MON and icbx, so I start playing cts.
The most of people already know me, but 4 those who don't and will like to know me more I recommend
my youtube channel. There is everything u need 2 know about me farao
username theqorl

RADIO STATION
The real reason that I'm here is because I have a suggestion. I gave this idea 2 many server admins and nobody listened.
I was playing trackmania nations and almost every server had some radio station going on. So I thought this is a good idea,
(it's not mine idea it's just and upgrade;-) for Xonotic - especially for cts servers, u really don't need 2 listen any hooop-ing there.
When I play I have screamer radio on and listen 2 any station I want. Some people will say, yes I want to listen 2 my shit not what
someone else wants What a Face Well the music brings people together, it's universal language and I know that in game, if we will listen the same
we will feel even greater. We all pay internet and screamer radio is free application, so no worries here.
How to make this happened idk. I never host a server and have no attention doing it.
The choice is yours, this is just a suggestion.

OK people gtg to my friends house on a beer;-)
cu - QorL;-)

Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: QorL here;-) and radio station   QorL here;-) and radio station Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:52 am

omg .... affraid

The dangerous QorL is here ...
I.ve had never expected and always was scared about this moment .... Shocked

Serious - I.m very pleased to see you here QorL cheers

I know you a bit from good 'ol nexuiz - and now as skeleton crew from CTS server ... clown

Hope you enjoy your stay here - stick around and spam in some therad.
If you have some suggestions belonging the cts server you.ll find a thread opend by PinkRobot.

About sreamin music by server - hm - I.ve no clue about that - even dont know its possible because of copyright porblems ... Question

Anyway - good to have you here in forum ... Twisted Evil

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Smilecythe

Smilecythe

PostSubject: Re: QorL here;-) and radio station   QorL here;-) and radio station Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:02 am

Good to have another beer talker here, we should definitely hook up on 1on1 sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolokaust.com
qorlman

qorlman

PostSubject: Re: QorL here;-) and radio station   QorL here;-) and radio station Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:36 am

47 years old elephant
Back to top Go down
Smilecythe

Smilecythe

PostSubject: Re: QorL here;-) and radio station   QorL here;-) and radio station Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:34 am

Approximately yes flower Interwebs is the cornerstone of free speech and ambiguous identities.

Saw your minsta videos and now I wanna play vs you, come to duel sanctuary some day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolokaust.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QorL here;-) and radio station   QorL here;-) and radio station Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QorL here;-) and radio station
Page 1 of 1