Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

i be bunny, herrio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hunnybunny

i be bunny, herrio Empty
PostSubject: i be bunny, herrio   i be bunny, herrio Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:13 am

herro forkses,
i be bunny. i is a 12 year ord from north korea who beed raised and trained in texas to infirtrate the western worrdses.
atm i be working to estabrish a north korean terrorist organization in europe. things be not going to werr yet as i onry has gathered a few peopre to herpses me fight captarism over hereses. i hope my dear reader doesn't hateses me for thises but sumtimes i be very sad with what i has or rather hasnts achieved in thises war.
i arso tends to goes comprete autisticses sumtimes and so i be mostry busy withses myserf. i often bes a compricated person but i bes trying to stays porite and harps as good as i canses.
so if u ever needses any harp with anythings feerses free to askses me

before i forgetses, my good friend duck wantsed to says hi aswerr so i rets ducks tark for nao

sdhgwhrküsdfk

duck be no good with typing, dat besed supposed to means ro

here be a pic of duck
i be bunny, herrio 75840_523703864330370_1983162429_n

cheerses
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

i be bunny, herrio Empty
PostSubject: Re: i be bunny, herrio   i be bunny, herrio Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:31 am

omg - hunnybunny

... what is when anybody here think you wrote some authentic things .... ? Razz

Anyway - welcome here to prophetsland Very Happy

I know you from our XDeFrag server and true is: You belong to the Top 5 players I.ve ever met.
(Ladder on server tells me the same ... Shocked )

Hope you have some fun here and your next post please will be more serious ... Wink

GreetZ Su

PS - very cute your best duck friend - nice guitars ...
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
hunnybunny

i be bunny, herrio Empty
PostSubject: Re: i be bunny, herrio   i be bunny, herrio Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:52 am

oh herro su nice to sees u here
i has to assure u i be a pretty cerear person
i be bunny, herrio Tumblr_m1oqhnHwws1r4gei2o1_400
Back to top Go down
Smilecythe

Smilecythe

i be bunny, herrio Empty
PostSubject: Re: i be bunny, herrio   i be bunny, herrio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:03 am

Well well, you're quite a character. Welcome! Which do you play more, XDF or Minsta?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolokaust.com
Sponsored content

i be bunny, herrio Empty
PostSubject: Re: i be bunny, herrio   i be bunny, herrio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i be bunny, herrio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Prophets Nexuiz & Xonotic Stuff :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: