Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Empty
PostSubject: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:29 am

well... i'm in sunny
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:37 am

http://thebadasschoobs.org/index.php/topic,176.msg1469.html#msg1469

Thats the orginal link .... What a Face ... dunno what you.ve done wrong in your posting .... Razz Wink

It sounds very interessting but my problem is, I.ll be without internet connection till at least 12. August ---- Shocked

But if your tournament starts after than maybe I.ll ..... Wink

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Nesquick

Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:01 am

-maniac|Su- wrote:
http://thebadasschoobs.org/index.php/topic,176.msg1469.html#msg1469

Thats the orginal link .... What a Face ... dunno what you.ve done wrong in your posting .... Razz Wink

It sounds very interessting but my problem is, I.ll be without internet connection till at least 12. August ---- Shocked

But if your tournament starts after than maybe I.ll ..... Wink

GreetZ Su

I think the goal is to play the first round in the first week. So if you are ready to play on the 12th it shouldn't be a problem... The 10th is just the last day to signup/the day I announce the matchups. Would be happy if you participated. Smile

Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:14 am

... because of of renovations in my apartment I.ll be offline from 8. August till 12. August - maybe even longer .... Razz

If all works well I.ll participate .... affraid Shocked

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
Nesquick

Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:21 am

-maniac|Su- wrote:
... because of of renovations in my apartment I.ll be offline from 8. August till 12. August - maybe even longer .... Razz

If all works well I.ll participate .... affraid Shocked

GreetZ Su

It should be alright. If I can't find you by the 18th though I will replace or disqualify you.

Pm me your email also so I have a direct way to contact you.

Glad to have you in it. Smile

Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:59 am

disqualification??? - What an ugly word Sad

You must be a very nasty and bad boy - Simon ..... Wink

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
Nesquick

Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:03 am

-maniac|Su- wrote:
disqualification??? - What an ugly word Sad

You must be a very nasty and bad boy - Simon ..... Wink

GreetZ Su

haha, how about "an honorable leave of absence"?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:04 am

hehehe - that sounds got to me Very Happy

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:55 am

Quote :
Nude Dudes Nesquick
Nude Dudes Rasputin
Natural Killers BlackandWhite
eLeMenT Sh0ck
eLeMenT neXus
eLeMenT vega
Prophets Tanya
DBC jngm
Natural Killers M@RA
kojn

oha .... kojn and Bommelinchen are also in - seems pretty serious to me affraid

What about eXiLe clan? - Did you opened a thread there too? - Pretty good players but more on Xon.

GreetZ Su

Back to top Go down
Nesquick

Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:14 am

-maniac|Su- wrote:
Quote :
Nude Dudes Nesquick
Nude Dudes Rasputin
Natural Killers BlackandWhite
eLeMenT Sh0ck
eLeMenT neXus
eLeMenT vega
Prophets Tanya
DBC jngm
Natural Killers M@RA
kojn

oha .... kojn and Bommelinchen are also in - seems pretty serious to me affraid

What about eXiLe clan? - Did you opened a thread there too? - Pretty good players but more on Xon.

GreetZ Su

Yeah, we're starting to get a really good lineup! =D

I haven't seen the exile clan since they moved to Xonotic (except for Qbit on one occasion). I'll send them an invitation though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nesquick

Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:03 am

Btw Su.... If you know how to get in contact with the old 1on1 players I would appreciate if you could relay an invite to them. Smile

I sent a pm to most people, but over that I don't know how to get a hold of them.
Back to top Go down
DieHappy
Forums Moderator
DieHappy

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:29 pm

I think we all know who would win if i play in the tournament Rolling Eyes
So, i don't want to talk the tournament down.

Wish you all a lot of fun, nice to see that Nexuiz isn't death.

Don't come back without the cup, prophet girls !
Back to top Go down
Nesquick

Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am

Hehe, well DH feel free to come an spectate the matches anyway. There are bound to be some great ones.
-----------------------------------------------------

Also, I just want to point two things out.

#1 The only thing that happens on the 10/8 is that it is the last day to apply and the opponents will be announced. Only a few matches will probably be played on that day. The goal is to have all the first matches played before the end of the next weekend (19/Cool. So there should be plenty of time to schedule a time to fight. However, notify me if you plan to be gone for the first couple of days so I can relay that to your opponent.

#2 I will not write you up as a participants if you don't give me your email. If you don't want to give me your real email, set up a new one in gmail or whatever and forward it to your real one. I will only use the email if we can't get a hold of you any other way / you disappear without telling us.

----------------

Well, that's it. I hope to get at least 18 people who sign up. At this rate there might be more though. There is after all plenty of time left.
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:14 am

omg - all that formally valid mumbo jumbo Wink

... and for what?? - Only for beeing kinda cannon fodder .... cyclops Razz

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:43 pm

okay, my first tournament, i'm pretty excited Very Happy
lets see, if i can meet the requirements of being a prophet. and if so, i will hand over the trophy to you, DH Laughing
actually, my beloved prophets have been the best teachers sunny
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Sooo ... I.ll be offline from today 08/06 till probably 08/13 - maybe even longer .... Razz Sad

I think it will be better you take me from the list, Simon.
I.ll take the "honorable leave of absence" - sounds better than "Eliminated because of unability" Shocked

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
Nesquick

Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:49 pm

-maniac|Su- wrote:
Sooo ... I.ll be offline from today 08/06 till probably 08/13 - maybe even longer .... Razz Sad

I think it will be better you take me from the list, Simon.
I.ll take the "honorable leave of absence" - sounds better than "Eliminated because of unability" Shocked

GreetZ Su

The guy you will be paired with can't play the first weekend either so I think it should be perfectly fine.
Let's just hope they can fix it sometime next week and we're golden. Smile

Otherwise I will have no trouble finding a replacement later. So just relax. ^^
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:02 am

bad news, i think pale due to my job i am only able to play on weekends (saturday/sunday) within the next 2 months. if it doesn't fit to the tournament schedule, you have to take me off the list Sad
Back to top Go down
Nesquick

Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:51 am

Tanya wrote:
bad news, i think pale due to my job i am only able to play on weekends (saturday/sunday) within the next 2 months. if it doesn't fit to the tournament schedule, you have to take me off the list Sad

Yeee, I'll think about it... Just Saturday and Sunday doesn't give you much room to schedule matches, you won't have any time at all on Monday-Fridays?

Btw, Zypresse, pretty please play in the tournament! :>
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:37 am

no, it's not possible because i do shift-work. don't make your plannings dependent on me.
Back to top Go down
Nesquick

Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:44 am

Tanya wrote:
no, it's not possible because i do shift-work. don't make your plannings dependent on me.

Aha, I see =(
Well, I will strike you off the list then. But should your schedule change again until the 10th feel free to contact me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nesquick

Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:05 am

1 hour left to signup, matches will be published a few minutes after that. If you haven't done it yet sign up now!

/// Nes
Back to top Go down
Nesquick

Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:19 am

Ok, bracket is up and ready to go.

Important info

• Check the maplist before you start (not all the maps on the server is there).
  • Choose first map together, after that looser chooses map.
  • Take screenshots and record demos.
  • Only play on the NK server, prophets server has different settings.
  • You make contact with your opponent yourself and schedule a time, most people are pretty active so you should be able to find them on the servers, otherwise use the list below. If all else fails call me and I will mail them a message. ^^

Names How to get in contact
Nude Dudes Nesquick IRC channel #Nude.dudes @quakenet. Just highlight me, or pm via forum.
Nude Dudes Rasputin IRC channel #Nude.dudes @quakenet
Nude Dudes Gimbel IRC channel #Nude.dudes @quakenet (If he's not there ask Rasputin to forward your message)
Natural Killers BlackandWhite IRC channel #Nude.dudes @quakenet
Natural Killers M@RA Natural Killers forum, send a PM

eLeMenT Sh0ck IRC channel #Nude.dudes @quakenet, or eLeMenT forum
eLeMenT vega IRC channel #Nude.dudes @quakenet (agev), or eLeMenT forum
Prophets -maniac|Su- Prophets forum, send a PM
TheBadassChoob mammonmachine IRC channel #thebadasschoobs @quakenet, or PM on TBC forum.
TheBadassChoob Arikel IRC channel #thebadasschoobs @quakenet, or PM on TBC forum.

TheBadassChoob Ptitnem IRC channel #thebadasschoobs @quakenet (If she isn't there send a message to Arikel and he will forward it)
DBC jngm IRC channel #thebadasschoobs @quakenet
catteam Blackcat Contact Nesquick on IRC and I'll forward your message.
kojn IRC channel #deathmatchers @quakenet
Chitanda Eru Contact Nesquick on IRC and I'll forward your message.

eX`iMpure IRC channel #Nude.dudes @quakenet
PCLizard IRC channel #nexuiz @quakenet
Baby Legends Thebadasschoobs forum, send pm/mail
Magoa AXG-T Look on the servers / Contact Nesquick and I'll forward a message.
moo3 Look on the servers / Contact Nesquick and I'll forward a message. Might be on IRC channel #thebadasschoobs @quakenet
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:01 am

sry Simon - but you have to take me from the list ... Crying or Very sad

atm. I.m only online by netbook - my PC/Server (look at the server thread) isn.t online cause of renovations in my apartment ... and it looks like it wont be finished till 08/20 Razz

Because the unsubscribe link in your post dosn.t work I write here in forum ...

Sorry for all

Su
Back to top Go down
Nesquick

Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:35 am

-maniac|Su- wrote:
sry Simon - but you have to take me from the list ... Crying or Very sad

atm. I.m only online by netbook - my PC/Server (look at the server thread) isn.t online cause of renovations in my apartment ... and it looks like it wont be finished till 08/20 Razz

Because the unsubscribe link in your post dosn.t work I write here in forum ...

Sorry for all

Su

Done, np.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration   Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nesquicks 1on1 NK DM Tournament - Discussion/Registration
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next