Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Hi prophets members !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avallac'h

Avallac'h

Hi prophets members ! Empty
PostSubject: Hi prophets members !   Hi prophets members ! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:33 am

Hello everybody.

My name is Avallac'h (my real name is Benjamin) and i play a lot at Nexuiz. I begin to play at Xonotic 2 days ago. I am 15 years old and ... I don't what to say more ! Very Happy Ah yes i am an eLeMenT member in nexuiz. Wink

Avallac'h
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Hi prophets members !   Hi prophets members ! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:10 am

ohai Avallac'h (Ben)

welcome to prophets forum - hope you have a nice stay here  Very Happy 

Feel free to stick around and spam a bit cyclops 

As far I know you are a pretty good nexuiz player - met you on prophets server even I dont playing active nex for a while.
In the last 2 weeks I met a lot of element members on xonotic - do your clan planning to switch to xonotic in the nearer furture?
On xon-server I.ve met you too the last days - you told me your aim isn.t as good asplaying on nex - but when you get used to it I thing you.ll become a great xon player.

Anyway - nice to met you here on forum.

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Avallac'h

Avallac'h

PostSubject: Re: Hi prophets members !   Hi prophets members ! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:20 am

Thank you for your welcoming ! Very Happy No our clan don't want to move to Xonotic (in fact, our admin is kickban to xon and some players prefer nexuiz). To me it's Nimbuz who said me : "try to play at Xonotic, i think it will be great for you". For others elements, idk.

Avallac'h
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Hi prophets members !   Hi prophets members ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:49 am

welcome, Avallac'h, i'm looking forward to kick your ass again  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Avallac'h

Avallac'h

PostSubject: Re: Hi prophets members !   Hi prophets members ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:15 am

thank you for your welcoming tanya ! Very Happy I will be able to play again vs you but it will not be easy to kick my ass ! Very Happy

Avallac'h
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Hi prophets members !   Hi prophets members ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:00 am

have you ever played against bibi blocksberg, leela, leia, /b/ or tanne? Smile
Back to top Go down
Avallac'h

Avallac'h

PostSubject: Re: Hi prophets members !   Hi prophets members ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:35 am

I never plaid against tanne but i can beat others players Very Happy (a part leia i believe).

Avallac'h
Back to top Go down
Tanya
Clan Member
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Hi prophets members !   Hi prophets members ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:02 am

Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi prophets members !   Hi prophets members ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi prophets members !
Page 1 of 1