Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Official welcome to Claymore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nimbus
Clan Member
nimbus

Official welcome to Claymore Empty
PostSubject: Official welcome to Claymore   Official welcome to Claymore Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 4:33 am

So, some of you already know, but some cave inhabitants still don't...
Claymore is in our boat! Watch out for his cheeky double-backs, triple-backs and quadruple-backs...
oh, also he has some aim.
Cool guy, good player... the rest I leave to him Smile

Peace
Nimbuz

Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Official welcome to Claymore   Official welcome to Claymore Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 4:43 am

eeeeek! - Kenny in da house affraid Very Happy

very warm welcome to prophets - I remember well his first post long long long time ago .... - hope his next dosn.t take this long Razz
btw . do you have 4 more kids now? Wink

anyway hope to c u on server soon (on xon you.ll find me)

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Claymore
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Official welcome to Claymore   Official welcome to Claymore Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 4:48 am

Hi guys, thanks for the kind words. Glad to be in your boat, hope it is going somewhere sunny, the Scottish weather is getting me down Very Happy Don't know about the "some aim" part, that seems like wishful thinking Nimby Smile

Hi Su, long time no speak. I had actually forgotten I had an account here Shocked Just the same old 4 kids, no more. The wife's body couldn't take any more I think Smile Maybe see you on Xon right enough - starting to like it more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official welcome to Claymore   Official welcome to Claymore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official welcome to Claymore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Prophets Nexuiz & Xonotic Stuff :: News-
Jump to: