Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

relationship and games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
od@r

od@r

relationship and games Empty
PostSubject: relationship and games   relationship and games Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:59 pm

i have interesting question what are your views on the relationship and games? I love you
Back to top Go down
http://nknexuiz.slovakforum.net/
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: relationship and games   relationship and games Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:49 am

I am not sure that I understand the question, but I am in the mood for some writing now Smile

Relationships in my real life are more important than gaming for me.

And my relation to the players of nexuiz is very important to me. I like to join a server and i know every person from games berfore and have some nice chat with them.
And of course clan relations are the most important thing of beeing in 666...to be here with ppl i like is very cool and thats why i have so much fun here Smile

Cu around
Back to top Go down
od@r

od@r

PostSubject: Re: relationship and games   relationship and games Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:43 am

Growl wrote:
I am not sure that I understand the question, but I am in the mood for some writing now Smile

Relationships in my real life are more important than gaming for me.

And my relation to the players of nexuiz is very important to me. I like to join a server and i know every person from games berfore and have some nice chat with them.
And of course clan relations are the most important thing of beeing in 666...to be here with ppl i like is very cool and thats why i have so much fun here Smile

Cu around

some would like to hide but fully agree Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nknexuiz.slovakforum.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: relationship and games   relationship and games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

relationship and games
Page 1 of 1