Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

asking for a favor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

asking for a favor Empty
PostSubject: asking for a favor   asking for a favor Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:54 am

yo guys i put this topic here cuz i need something that only windows users can do

http://www.hyperdesk.com/

i need the 3 themes files all the files especially the windows media player files
of course u don't have to buy this u must download it Wink

if u can find it i will be very thankful

if u r interested i'm working on a thing on mac and want to create a widget that looks like windows media player (it's a music widget)
and that effect that the windows media player has is cool and should work on mac 2
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

asking for a favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: asking for a favor   asking for a favor Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:03 am

painless wrote:

of course u don't have to buy this u must download it Wink

Hey Painless,

i am a Windows user, but I can't help u.
Doesn't sound legal...so i am out, sry
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

asking for a favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: asking for a favor   asking for a favor Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:35 am

Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

asking for a favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: asking for a favor   asking for a favor Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:56 am

scary growl Razz

lost what is that stuff u gave me? those links? i need windows media player files from the xp dark matter theme Smile
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

asking for a favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: asking for a favor   asking for a favor Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:52 am

Wine is a compatibility layer that lets you run & install many Windows applications...

Read & explore those links Razz
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

asking for a favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: asking for a favor   asking for a favor Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:22 am

ok i hope it works
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

asking for a favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: asking for a favor   asking for a favor Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:53 am

If u ever have to pay a fee for downloading illegal stuff of several hundred euros u would be carefull too Wink
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

asking for a favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: asking for a favor   asking for a favor Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:29 pm

i don't have to pay to have thing illegal Wink
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

asking for a favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: asking for a favor   asking for a favor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:25 pm

a question guys important one Smile
i downloaded the themes but as i said r themes so can't run them in mac there is no way i can run them

so it's 277 MB who wants to change his xp skin to give me the windows media player skin????
it's dark matter i put a link at the first post

i can't take the skin out becuz i have to change mac theme and that's impossible Smile
so if someone nice asks me for the files i can put them tomorrow on megaupload he has to enter the program and there is a thing i think
that make u choose what u want to change and u can download the windows media player skin maybe u don't even need to change the xp or vista look.

So who Helps me?
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

asking for a favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: asking for a favor   asking for a favor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Painless, even if this was not commercial software, it is copyrighted & closed source. What you are asking is not impossible, tho you are publicly asking us to commit an offense. I'd re-read Growl's reply - sounds like the voice of experience to me.

You have the resources at your fingertips to manage this yourself on OSX, such as a compatibility layer or visualization. These may even be overkill if you just need certain files...

There are loads of freely available & open source skins out there for a host of media players, deviantart would be a good place to start. Surely you can find some inspiration from there?

Ok, no more about hyperdesk please. pirat
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

asking for a favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: asking for a favor   asking for a favor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:31 am

ok as u wish Sad

i will try using teamviewer on a friends PC Smile

i watch macthemes2.net and deviantart everyday Very Happy i am a member on macthemes 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

asking for a favor Empty
PostSubject: Re: asking for a favor   asking for a favor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

asking for a favor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Billboard :: Requests-
Jump to: