Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

There was a thread / Other stuff.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

There was a thread / Other stuff. Empty
PostSubject: There was a thread / Other stuff.   There was a thread / Other stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:49 am

Okay basically I was leaving, I did leave, Ravage and Banshee both pointed out some very important things.

I made some excuses for leaving. Not important though.

Now the reason why is this:

I never wanted to be honest but sometimes I guess brutality is the only way to deal with things. I'm prepared to either leave or kick people out of here if I don't see improvements in the activity front within a few days.

A clan is not a place to use a pretty tag, a clan is a place where friendships are made, where unity is born and everyone gets a new sense of feeling for the game.

Other stuff. This site is going to become more like PK's Site, I prefer the easy update news section they have, It doesn't require HTML or anything. So anyone who likes the other site? Sorry But within a few days it' all changing.

EDIT: Delete Cookies from your old IE/Firefox. I found a virus that came from the FTP which is another reason why it's changing. From now it will all look like what you will see once that is done.
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: There was a thread / Other stuff.   There was a thread / Other stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:46 am

Smile bounce

hope it's gonna be more active than in couple of past days. Hope we can make a good friendly relationship even if me not a 666 member. Hope we can have a lot of fun playing this game together.
GL&HF Very Happy Smile Cool cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There was a thread / Other stuff.   There was a thread / Other stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:57 am

Yeah I'm going to be inviting Nils probably. It will all get better when Lost gets back. He's Mr Activity Razz
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: There was a thread / Other stuff.   There was a thread / Other stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:54 pm

kewl:)
Nice pic as banner bounce Twisted Evil
I like it Cool
Yeah Lost is Mr Activity, I guess he's gonna be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There was a thread / Other stuff.   There was a thread / Other stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:19 pm

I haven't really finished making this place look great yet Razz

I'm thinking of a clan namechange..

The Morgue? [TM]

Clan of dead people? [CODP]

Kind of suits this place. Smile
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: There was a thread / Other stuff.   There was a thread / Other stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:16 pm

Yeah feels like on cemetery and only few Walking Dead around Sad
maybe You should think of some clan fusion to get fresh blood ? No no me not suggesting anything, but that wouldn't be going backwards for sure pale Embarassed

Last edited by Banshee on Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There was a thread / Other stuff.   There was a thread / Other stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:03 pm

Ah but finding fresh blood that is active isn't easy. I have one or two ideas though. You can start inviting people =)
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: There was a thread / Other stuff.   There was a thread / Other stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:56 pm

I'll see what I can do Wink
Jezus had a sad accident, his HDD blew up Sad , so I guess he won't be around for a while, gotta call him to see if it's ok now.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There was a thread / Other stuff.   There was a thread / Other stuff. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:20 pm

He is someone I'd definately be interested in taking. =) good player. nice attitude. I'm guessing he'd be on these forums because you are here Razz
Back to top Go down
evilsoul

evilsoul

PostSubject: Re: There was a thread / Other stuff.   There was a thread / Other stuff. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:53 pm

Xandria wrote:
I haven't really finished making this place look great yet Razz

I'm thinking of a clan namechange..

The Morgue? [TM]

Clan of dead people? [CODP]

Kind of suits this place. Smile

Always loved:

We (are) the fun {WtF} Very Happy

edit: Quotes here are a bitch! Is it? Could you may it be possible for some readablities?
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There was a thread / Other stuff.   There was a thread / Other stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:27 am

Lol... I'll look into that Razz Don't know though!

Edit: better?
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: There was a thread / Other stuff.   There was a thread / Other stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:10 am

Hey all I'm back. I need a holiday after my holiday but I' here Wink

I had an email which was a little unnerving, saying activity was needed by the 23rd or on more 666. This could well give our current members the impression that they are no longer required. Not only this but people interested in joining could easily be put off by this news.

I would also like to see posts by all members so that we all get to know each other but how may times has this forum changed in the last month? As long as members have an account & have either made posts or have detailed profiles, I view their gaming presence far more important.

You previously posted that I was to be the admin until your Halo tournament was over but I see no privileges & this 23rd time limit is totally beyond me. We have a few players that don't play regularly, I think that's a larger concern. We need to get more frequent players on board, not screw the clan for lack of forum activity.

PS. Halo screens/vids wanted Wink
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There was a thread / Other stuff.   There was a thread / Other stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:08 am

The forum was changed because there was things needed which are available on this one.

The portal which is basically updatable through the forum. Means no need for a website.

There has only ever been two forums. this one and the one which came from the old website.

I understand not everyone is here everyday. You do have admin here though. I don't know why thats not showing up.

Why did I say 23rd? Because this forum has been here since the 13th. 10 days to start talking is well over enough. Anyone who isn't active weekly unless it's for a very good reason, like vacation, work commitment, school commitment then they shouldn't be in a clan.

Just my view. Yes more active members are needed. Don't know where to find these people though. I'm looking for community spirit aswell as activity.

I'll look into the admin thing again. Maybe it didn't update. I'll double check
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There was a thread / Other stuff.   There was a thread / Other stuff. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There was a thread / Other stuff.
Page 1 of 1