Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Stuff for nexuiz

Go down 
+2
Bommel
Growl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:33 pm

Hello Smile

This time i want to public the changes i made to my nexuiz. In my opinion it made me a better gamer lol!
I only did 2 changes to be true, a crosshair (big, for better size scaling) and i recolorized my nex-beam (only the old one). in original it was a fineliner-nexbeam made by 4m

Maybe u think it's usefull for u too...
And don't laugh^^

Crosshair and beam

don't get scared when u see the crosshair....i use it in a size of 0.03 Wink

If u also customized your game, feel free to share Smile

edit: if u don't know how to implement it to your game: copy the files into your C:/own data/my games/nexuiz/data - folder now the nex beam already works.
For the crosshair u have to open the console and type crosshair 25 Wink
If u already have a crosshair 25...feel free to rename the tga.file inside the .pk3#

this way is for windows user

No idea about Linux, but Linux users must be pros and know what to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bommel

Bommel

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:06 am

thx!
The crosshair is a bit..yes Very Happy (I laughed Wink )
The nexbeam is similiar to that one on the ToT server.. I like the blue one though..
Perhaps we should make all our .cfg's public? Wink
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:07 am

Nice thread Marc. Smile

Pretty standard here, just some custom binds that I've mentioned before & some modified stuff from Kanonmats site.

I'm certainly gonna try out your custom beam & crosshair, stuff like that can make a real & consistent difference. Playing with a standard nex beam is hard, headache inducing work & crosshairs are easily ignored if too small, or reduce your accuracy if too big. Get the mix right & it'll certainly help.

I tend to ignore the crosshair altogether once I'm used to it, found Terencehill's site today, I'll try his crosshair colour script l8r too.

Useful links:
http://kanonmat.wikispaces.com/Scripts+and+configs
http://sites.google.com/site/terencehill/Nexuiz

What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:18 am

The crosshair from terence sounds interesting.

The problem of the bad visibility of the standard ones in front of different materials made me creating my own one.
Maybe it's not that good-looking(thanks spohst -.-) but you see in all time and aren't sticked to only one color

Public our configs? is anyone interested in them?

my looks like that

bind x "toggle aimbot 1"
bind y "toggle walkbot 1"
bind z "toggle chatbot 1" <<<the damn program can't speak proper english -.-
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:34 am

My chatbot struggles with English too. No matter what I do, cl_chatbot_level reverts to dyslexic...This adversely affects the speed & accuracy of replys. I'll have to consider disabling chat...

Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:20 am

Thank you Growl!

I love that crosshair Smile

Oh and unrelated, Why do I still have access to the admin panel?

I'm not gonna do anything with it I'm just a bit confused to why.

I tried giving myself a different rank to delete my access and it didn't work. So anyone who knows how to. Yeah!
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
lost
Side Admin
lost

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:20 am

'Feo The Terrible' hehe Razz

I've looked on the forumotion forum & it's a common request. The issue is that there can only be one founder & that rank can not be transfered unless they're inactive for 6 months. The only immediate solution is to give me the account details & create yourself a standard account.

Either way, if any, I leave to you.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:10 am

Yeah sounds like a plan. I'll fix that up now Smile
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:14 am

Fixed Razz and message with access sent Smile
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:34 pm

I am glad u like it Smile

Don't u hold a 666-website, too?
I saw it when i reinstalled my OS and googled for the 666 board

And welcome to our forum(again) ^^
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:53 pm

Xan created the website & it was hosted on my server. I still own the domain, so no reason that we can't turn this place into www.666clan.co.uk & add a home page...
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:32 pm

guys no not guys only lost why don't u pimp this site make it more cool i mean very cool with effects and all that stuff ????

it would be great bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:16 am

If my monitor at work wasn't soooo ridiculously bad I'd do it at work. I really appreciate the work Vector Alpha put into the site too, it's a lot better than it was...

Maybe we can work together to pimp this place? If you're up for it, create a new thread on the topic where we can all share ideas, provide examples & generally have an input.

What a Face
Back to top Go down

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:26 am

Yeah I'll hand you some help.

If you plan to use the co.uk domain.

Best place if your looking for an easy page would be www.clantemplates.com

Free templates and stuff easy to change and did I mention FREE?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow6x

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Hi im new here   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:58 am

Hi, im new and im searching for an aimbot for nexuiz. I played this damn game and was really "buff". Its great. But in time i got bored because on shot killing me always with all weapons and this was shit. Now i wanna have an aimbot too, because i read a player told he got one. DO u have anything here?
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:07 am

lol!

What u need is skill and no aimbot...we are legal tho
Back to top Go down
Rainbow6x

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:33 am

Ok, so, i have to train very hard to become very good. So, ill go! Anywhere, thx for reply!
mfG

Rainbow6x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stuff for nexuiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for nexuiz   Stuff for nexuiz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff for nexuiz
Page 1 of 1