Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Non Minsta matches in the NML

Go down 
+4
Slatte
Growl
lost
Thalan
8 posters

Non minsta matches in the NML
Yes
Non Minsta matches in the NML Empty88%Non Minsta matches in the NML Empty
 88% [ 7 ]
No
Non Minsta matches in the NML Empty12%Non Minsta matches in the NML Empty
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Thalan

Non Minsta matches in the NML Empty
PostSubject: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:17 am

Total copy of my text in the Alientrap forum - sorry guys, didn't want to write another Wink

Hi guys,

as you probably know, I am actually organizing the Nexuiz Minsta League opening tournament and it is going pretty well even if the most people say it isn't - the Minsta community never had a tournament and had no possibility to prepare for something like that and additionally I just got ill again and well... I was wondering which playing modes should be included in the NML, the Nexuiz Minsta League, actually I know that the following modes will be included:

1on1 DM Ladder
3on3 TDM Ladder
3on3 CTF Ladder
5on5 CTF Ladder
3on3 CTF Tournament (~monthly)

All of those of course Minsta. I was thinking about some other modes and came to the idea to include a non Minsta 1on1 Ladder, because some people in the forum here and at the Nexuiz Ninjas forum asked for one and now I want to hear your opinion, just as a small opinion poll what you think about it, if you, the Minsta players, my partners and the league's sponsors agree, too, we can think about the organizational things.

Greetings, Thalan
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:50 am

3on3's could work, you'd certainly get clans sending in teams. A monthly tournament would mean a lot of serious players around all the time tho, maybe stretch that out a bit. I'm sure ref's would appreciate a break too Wink
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:05 am

It's "your" tournament, we are just the players.

A Non Minsta League in the Nexuiz Minsta Leagues sounds strange(NML - NML??), but if u find enough players it would be nice to have something like this Smile

And another thing comes trough my mind right now:
With so many game-modes you will divide the players playing in the several sections.
I don't think everyone will play in every section and u might don't have enough minsta players for this...

Another point for bringing in the normal DM gamers
Back to top Go down
Slatte

Slatte

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:28 am

1on1 DM Ladder - yes
3on3 CTF Tournament (~monthly) i guess (~) sign means almost monthly :-) so maybe 3-4 times a year then yes
5on5 CTF would have been fun but hard to get enough minsta players I guess.

Thats my opinion!
It had been fun with all the game modes, but I don't think there is enough players for it that's the problem :-(

Edit: I dont understand the Poll?
What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Bommel

Bommel

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:58 am

3vs3 TDM = yes
CTF(whatever) = noo!
1on1 = (more or less) yes
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:07 am

where is the "Free For All" ladder Razz Question What a Face
hehe I had to Razz
I play much better when Im not serious about it, so I rather dont think I will take part in any tournament. maybe that will change someday, dunno.
capture the flag...ehh No
1on1 hmmm... Neutral
team deathmatch? uhh that would be hard for me...is there "friendly fire" option in Nexuiz ? Very Happy
just my modest opinion What a Face
Back to top Go down
Thalan

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:15 am

The poll isn't about the game modes - it's just about a 1on1 Non minsta ladder in the NML Wink
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:01 am

My interpretation: Vote yes it you'd like to see tdm/ctf minsta included or vote no if you want to see the NML remain as pure minsta. That right Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:11 am

try a 3v3 ctf first. Then if that works you know you may be able to take a 5v5 Razz

As for normal DM. that should have possibly been done. Separating the players is a good idea. I don't want any of my people missing out this time because some DM guys stole our spots!

They can have theirs, we have ours, everyone is happy!
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:15 am

Your people Question Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:33 am

lol, we are all one community. my people are your people!, your people are someone elses people. We are all one!
Back to top Go down
vectoralpha
Side Admin
vectoralpha

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:36 am

What a Face omg affraid
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Thalan

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:47 am

Yes -> You want a non minsta 1on1 ladder in the NML
No -> You don't want one
Back to top Go down
Bommel

Bommel

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:47 am

lost wrote:
(...) Your people (...)
sounds that we're nowadays slaves....
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:00 am

mistress feo Very Happy

serious: We are a subcommunity, I know that u meant this Wink
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:33 am

can some1 explain me in few words what does he want to do????????????????? very confused

kinda sleepy Wink
history sucks
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:43 am

His phrasing both here & @ AT confuses me too, I guess he's asking if we think team games in the NML are a good idea. Otherwise it just couldn't be the Nexuiz Minsta League...
Back to top Go down
Slatte

Slatte

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:11 am

It was not just me who had trouble understanding it then good to know :-)
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:00 am

ok so we will play a tournament with teams??

thalan the poll's question is negative so if some1 voted yes that means that he doesn't want teams in tournament?
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:16 am

well Im another one who doesn't get the picture...
non minsta in minsta league?like - capture the flag without flags?wtf?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non Minsta matches in the NML   Non Minsta matches in the NML Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non Minsta matches in the NML
Page 1 of 1