Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

NCFM-nexuiz clans friendly match

Go down 
+4
painless
Thalan
Growl
od@r
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lost
Side Admin
lost

NCFM-nexuiz clans friendly match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCFM-nexuiz clans friendly match   NCFM-nexuiz clans friendly match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:04 am

We are gamers... We get bored quick, reading all that just aint gonna happen. What a Face

The title of the thread is 'nexuiz clans friendly match' which is a good idea in any form.

Why try & make this into another tournament & why make it serious by having a ref?

Common, KISS Wink
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/

PostSubject: Re: NCFM-nexuiz clans friendly match   NCFM-nexuiz clans friendly match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:03 am

Referees dont make the game serious Razz the gamers do.

If people remember it's all about fun then it'll be all about fun no matter what. Structures are what makes things serious but... I have no idea how you can arrange a match without a structure to do so.

You know? The referees I was thinking of were going to be quirky mad kind of people. Razz

I still find KISS really bad though. There has to be a medium between keeping it simple = doing absolutely nothing and doing something Wink
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: NCFM-nexuiz clans friendly match   NCFM-nexuiz clans friendly match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:31 am

simple != nothing

And what's the reason for a referee? We don have one in normal DM games. I am a simple mind and trust all of u and be sure that noone cheats and everyone accepts a loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NCFM-nexuiz clans friendly match   NCFM-nexuiz clans friendly match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:43 am

The referee isn't there for what you think Razz I've never had one call a match for quake and here wouldn't be different. What we had is a referee? Who really wasnt a referee but it's all we could justify him with as a title. He recorded videos and posted them on game sites to advertise the game to create interest.

He/She doesn't need to call the match, but what they do need to do is record the match.

But I'm also thinking of using it to advertise our community to people who don't even play the game. We need to evovle nexuiz or we'll always be stuck with the same old faces everyday. Videos can do this, We can all do this, bring in new people and new teams. Just by having fun and having a few videos done of the clan activity Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCFM-nexuiz clans friendly match   NCFM-nexuiz clans friendly match - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NCFM-nexuiz clans friendly match
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2