Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

I HATE "TeamTurbo"

Go down 
+5
Banshee
Growl
Agrypnos
lost
Svensk
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Svensk
Inactiv Clan Member
Svensk

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:55 am

Evil or Very Mad
what are they for persons!??!?! SPAM SPAM SPAM!!! talking und spaim around all time! ARGH!!!! i gonna expolde of angryness!!!!! "Will jemand ins teamturbo" TeamTurbo, TeamTurbo, TeamTurbo, TeamTurbo............BAHAAHAHHHAHHHAHAAHAHA
please kick thes spamers if you recognize them!! brrrr it makes me..... AHHHH No

please bash them kill them and so on confused but do something against them! pirat

ah sorry but i MUST have said that....i cannoz sleep with it.....

sry geek
Back to top Go down

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:59 am

Sign a petition?

www.petitiononline.com

If you get 20 people who i recognize to sign then i will at least keep banning them from the ToT servers. Razz
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 am

Hehe Very Happy

I've not really encountered them. Only seen one on the prophets server the other day, didn't stay for long.

Yea, just fragg 'em if they spam soooo much. pirat

Last edited by lost on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Svensk
Inactiv Clan Member
Svensk

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 am

ha thats gonna be verry easy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Svensk
Inactiv Clan Member
Svensk

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:02 am

jeha they talk and spam and talk an d spam and only on german... so others canĀ“t understand anything....they are really nerving (is that word right scratch )!
Back to top Go down

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:06 am

Annoying? Razz

Yeah its really annoying but I would need the signatures just for proof of them being an annoyance.

I heard a rumor that you have to talk like a little girl to join TeamTurbo, dont know if its true or not! Smile
Back to top Go down
Svensk
Inactiv Clan Member
Svensk

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:11 am

lol you are getting everything?!? im frightning silent yes they still ask me xD
but hey NEVER EVER Evil or Very Mad
its s shame that the 2-3 ones who i really "hate" only on CTF palying so that i cannot blast them.... Sad
but i think my time will come..... santa

i mean not blast like in an Minsta game or 1on1 cyclops
Back to top Go down

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:20 am

Well I guess the idea could be to ban them and hopefully the good members will notice that they are getting quite a bad reputation.

Youjeen is a nice guy. bit laggy but he's okay.
Back to top Go down
Svensk
Inactiv Clan Member
Svensk

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:23 am

hmmm dont know him... but the ones i know are not so good or little kiddys AND Nerving! thats the prob...if they just getting playing without useing Nexuiz like a chatbox or spamming its quiet ok...but that is to much Sad
mostly asking everyone for membership in her clan....

and they said they woult kiks TOT ass because so a big clan... wanna paly against TOT and bash TOT... oh i will play for/with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:27 am

rofl. I'll take them up on that offer. I think I could possibly beat all 13/14 members on my own. BUT! So could most people.

Without being disrespectful. Every other nexuiz clan would murder TeamTurbo. Only Youjeen and this American guy they recruited are good. The others aren't even near average!
Back to top Go down
Svensk
Inactiv Clan Member
Svensk

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:30 am

are you the woman at the banner in your signature??

yes i think so too Rolling Eyes but hey i really want that the going to try that! Twisted Evil watching and laughing Very Happy ohoh.. i will see if the one i mean laernd to his mistakes....and dont spam.... i talked to him with Agrypnie Wink really really funny xD
Back to top Go down

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:32 am

Yeah O.o

I'll ban them if I see them spamming anyway. I hate it when people just keep repeating the same questions and annoy other members Razz
Back to top Go down
Svensk
Inactiv Clan Member
Svensk

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:35 am

hui nice Shocked

jeha please do that Wink or give them as admin an warning that they have to stop it....i hope it fit! jeha..we will see.... What a Face
Back to top Go down

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:37 am

I was warning them the other day. They kept doing it. I banned them Razz

Problem is I can only ban for 600 seconds or something. Sure I don't forget people when I do it but it gets annoying kicking the same people all day Razz
Back to top Go down
Svensk
Inactiv Clan Member
Svensk

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:39 am

hehe but when it work Very Happy hmm we will see Wink hope it getting better know Smile
so and now im going to bed... or something
see you and good night! adios
Back to top Go down

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:40 am

Goodnight Smile Take care! bounce
Back to top Go down
Agrypnos
Inactiv Clan Member

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:54 am

We talked to "Turboauspuff", apparently their leader, again today Very Happy

This guy is just ridiculous lol!
He does not even know how many members his "Clan"/"Team" has. His last estimation was 32.

32!!

And most of them are idiots. I don't want to say all of them because of their huge number I don't know all of them Laughing

You don't have to ban them all permanently, sometimes they are pretty funny Smile

Regards
Back to top Go down

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Youjeen is with them and he's a nice guy.

Still ending TeamTurbo is the way to fix the problem Razz
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:25 pm

It's not really a Clan, they have no Page and no organisation.

It's just Turboauspuff who is spamming all day that they need members.

For me Team Turbo is for the lost and forgotten in Nexuiz who want to have a tag.

I think this "problem" will fix itself in some time. I keep laughing at them and always tell them how great they are Very Happy

"That's the way Team turbo is doing it" <---their slogan when they score in ctf Razz
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:03 pm

never seen any of them, they show up on "our" servers? or I dont remember I ever met them.
well there are always at least few nice ppl amongst bunch of ekhm...others.
I agree with M, "problem" will fix itself Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:26 pm

I saw today some name on server : FUCK TOT and team turbo...

I think this person still play on [NL] Simba CTF 2.4.2 scratch
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:44 pm

U mean the one @ bottom ?

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Totf10
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:44 am

[quote="Banshee"]U mean the one @ bottom ?

yes
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:46 am

Annyoing ppl won't get many friends...

Sad that ToT's name is also get in miscredit
Back to top Go down

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:46 am

Heh it's just that they like spam. It's a personality defect some of them have.

It can't fix itself unless you fix the root of the problem if that is the case.

I could always try to be nice and help them become more..... well organized and decent.

I know why we got the miscredit. I banned that person because to be honest he was bitching at TeamTurbo for absolutely nothing. I may not like the way TeamTurbo conduct themselves but just jumping all over them and insulting them all the time isn't nice at all.

I'll fix myself sometime in December 2020

Last edited by Aureilia on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I HATE "TeamTurbo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE "TeamTurbo"   I HATE "TeamTurbo" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HATE "TeamTurbo"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next