Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Server donations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

Server donations Empty
PostSubject: Server donations   Server donations Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Hello all,

Running my server cost me alot of money each month and I'm not making any profit off of it. I don't want to ask you guys to pay me a monthly fee to cover all my costs, since my server is also partly my hobby and the nexuiz-servers are my gift to this wonderful game and the Prophets-clan in particular.

Though I don't (want to) ask you guys for any money for hosting the servers it got me thinking of another way to make up a little for all my costs. So, I've set up a paypal account for this purpose. You can donate any amount you like. It's not like I'm going to shut down the nexuiz servers immediatly if you guys don't pay for it, but it would most certainly motivate me to keep things running as they should.

If you don't have a paypal account already: It's free and easy to set up on www.paypal.com and it can be linked to your reallife bank-account.

It would be greatly appreciated if some of you donate some once in a while. Even if it's only a few bucks.

There will also be a donation-button on the mainpage which links to this thread.

You can donate by clicking on the link below:

http://www.kippehok.com/donate.html

Many thanx and greetings,

Raven
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

Server donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server donations   Server donations Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:13 am

I wanted to donate, but realized I can't login anymore.

I re-register and spend u something to make our hobby so much better Smile
Back to top Go down
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

Server donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server donations   Server donations Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:43 am

Thanx for your generous donation Lost!
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

Server donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server donations   Server donations Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:19 am

No worries m8, it's a pleasure to help. I made a basic menu button to link this post, I hope Painless can do a better job. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

Server donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server donations   Server donations Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:43 am

Thanx for your donation too Thalan!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

Server donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server donations   Server donations Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:36 am

*Bump*
Back to top Go down
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

Server donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server donations   Server donations Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:54 am

*Bump*
Back to top Go down
Raven
Clan Member
Raven

Server donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server donations   Server donations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:57 am

Thank you very much for your generous donation Su, and of course the nice post card that came along with it! This will cover another month of server costs for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server donations   Server donations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server donations
Page 1 of 1