Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

hey can i join clan?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zentero

zentero

hey can i join clan? Empty
PostSubject: hey can i join clan?   hey can i join clan? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:41 am

yeah i try to join any clan i can get to... hey while im talking has anyone seen the MoN clan? cuz i havnt..... there is alot of clans i havnt seen.... the clan i havnt seen the most is the [FN] clan.... jk im the master but i droped it in the mud... anyway all i have to say is im a really good sniper... it seems to me that the only wepon i use are snipers.... well i use some sub-machine guns... and the last thing have to say right now is i sniped a guy with a rocket laucher.... idk what game though
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: hey can i join clan?   hey can i join clan? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:08 am

Hi zentero Smile

I have no problem with accepting you, you're a fun person to play & you're keen to learn. We only met at the weekend tho, so we need to know that you're going to stick around. My suggestion is to haunt the minsta servers, hopefully meet other 666 members, get to know us better & if you still want in by the end of the month, then so be it. Wink

Can't be much fairer than that Razz
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hey can i join clan?   hey can i join clan? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:39 am

I also would easily say yes. I think you are the type that sticks around, ex leaders of clans tend to be pretty sticky cheers
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
zentero

zentero

PostSubject: Re: hey can i join clan?   hey can i join clan? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:37 am

Feonica wrote:
ex leaders of clans tend to be pretty sticky
u mean like pancakes? lol! ok thats funny...atully idk were im going...i played with 4M today and... i might get on pb.... im not sure.... but i tryed before but thats when they were ACTIVE its not that active now... im going to try but my origenal acccount got baned so i made a new 1 and played dumb... untell today albino and well it might make my chances smaller... or make it so i dont get in at all and my zentero gets baned Sad but i hope that it dont get baned Suspect but that doesnt mean ill give up and quit on u guys... because... because.... confused hmmmmm well idk but i think its 50-50 join % idk... but it might be 20-80 now... i cant deside... Idea OH i just remembered about this J4F project on the pb forum... i wounder ... [PB-666-J4F]... IDK IF THAT WILL WORK BUT ILL TRY!
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hey can i join clan?   hey can i join clan? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:25 pm

Well overall PB are quite tricky. I know for sure they don't like too much personality. I don't mean that in a bad way just like. They expect everyone is well behaved 24/7, The world is black and blue there is no grey area and all that stuff. It's quite a complex belief which I don't believe in.

I surely have my days when I just want to offend people. Smile

Plus on a sidenote: Us or PB don't accept anyone who is in more than one clan. I can surely answer that for them.

We work on a kinda with us or with someone else method, I'm sure they probably work exactly the same way.

and J4F is about as alive as my uncle and he's been dead over 8 years.
Back to top Go down
zentero

zentero

PostSubject: Re: hey can i join clan?   hey can i join clan? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:11 pm

news from pb forum: herbi says no question is y?... i mean come on they have what like 6 ACTIVE MEMBERS???????? ... or was it 5?.... no really they got 4m,galax,evilsoul,...i dont even think herbi is a active member o-o well then we might have red because he left nexuiz idk when but he might come back and there is this guy with a to hard of a name to remember and if herbi IS a active member that 6... with out him its 5...
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hey can i join clan?   hey can i join clan? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:28 am

Honest truth. Do you see any PB players who aren't really awesome?

The key is they only take extreme skilled players. or thats how it seems from the outside.

Personally I don't see a clan in that way, I see it as learning, friendships and laughs. The game itself is a totally different matter though. Smile

I would have joined PB before probably. But I need to be somewhere where I'm challenged. Just like at PK where I had Shrow, Underdog, Xone and Brue challenging me, here I have Lost challenging me Smile Most important thing of all is being comfortable somewhere. Thats my comfort zone sorted.

Now you really have to think what clan you would get along better with. Who you could make friends with easily. A clan becomes pointless when theres no friendships there. Thats what happened with me and PK. Underdog and Brue the two I got along with really well left or I knew were leaving, So that left me with no reason to stay. It's just too hard to do things without people your attached to. Sure I was friendly with most of the others but it's not the same when the people you can talk to all day just quit.

So work out all those reasons, all those things. Remember though PB doesn't have anyone in control. So generally there would have had to have been a discussion about you to get an answer. Here we don't do discussions. We do voting, PK also do voting. Voting is the right way to go.
Back to top Go down
| ( ) | [dD] | ( ) |

| ( ) | [dD] | ( ) |

PostSubject: Re: hey can i join clan?   hey can i join clan? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:03 am

i have have no problem to accept you,too. i don´t know if a played against you i think not. 666 plays minsta. sometimes a few of us play ctf. if you are skilled with a machine gun or a rocket launcher you have to train shooting with a nex with 0.80 sec. refire. but when you are sniping with a nex good you can be good at a minsta server,too. most of the players at pk,pb or 666 don´t like campers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey can i join clan?   hey can i join clan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey can i join clan?
Page 1 of 1