Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Latest Rumours

Go down 
+14
radiohe4d
Agrypnos
qbit
Crrazzyrulezz
unic_sorin
lost
Lady Doom
-maniac|Su-
Phillip
Banshee
Thalan
Art
painless
Growl
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
radiohe4d

Latest Rumours - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Well I wont go too deep into details, but I left nexpertz because I thought that that would have saved the clan. Worked out quite the other way it seems.. Anyway, Syn and Feo will join my clan. I will take leadership and try to build a team of people that trust and respect each other.

I'll create a forum / website tomorrow, if you wish I can post the url here later on.

Edit: If you have any questions regarding what happened, go ahead. I will try to give answers as far as it is possible without getting too personal.
Back to top Go down
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:24 pm

hey dear prophets

i can shed some light i think...

from what i know feo asked the others to take over while she was going.. no one wanted to and they all decided to quit... the forum was being closed anyway because i was going to get nexpertz a site at xippy.co.uk while im led to believe radiohead was going to get the server...

ive looked through the log and it was offered to 3 different members to take over neither one wanted to... which led me to my decision to join radiohead... he was the only one with a good reason for not wanting to continue with that team...
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:54 pm

thx for the explication Wink
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:40 pm

good luck Radio and Kev Smile and see U around guys Smile Basketball
Back to top Go down
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:55 pm

thx bansh
Back to top Go down
Lady Doom
Side Admin
Lady Doom

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Good luck Kev and Radio Cool
Back to top Go down
radiohe4d

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Thank you Banshee + Lady Doom Wink
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:40 am

dunno what the other clan members think about ... Question

but IMO is that, what Sven wrote here a bit too private to publish it in a nexuiz forum - (I know Feo told it herself) - but such things .... Shocked

anyway - all the best wishes @ Radiohe4d to build his clan ...

Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
radiohe4d

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:19 am

Just in case someone is interested, you can find us at http://exile.usersboard.com

At the moment its rather empty, but it was created only a few hours ago. So don't expect too much Smile
Back to top Go down
charlie bravo
Inactiv Clan Member
charlie bravo

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:27 am

Good luck with your endeavour Smile...

cb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Katana don't exist anymore??   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:49 pm

Hey folks!

So this morning/night (what u want) was a little bit strange with Unic_Sorin and my question is where is the forum from Katana-clan Question Question Question scratch Suspect

btw if I use this link " http://katana.forumotion.com " then there is a french page/forum scratch Suspect my question is my link wrong or did he real deleted the forum of katana Question Question

I hope Unic_Sorin was joking with all things he said to Feo,radiohe4d and me Exclamation about Kanata and future bounce
Back to top Go down
radiohe4d

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:48 am

He was very emotional that night.. In my opinion it was an irrational act - ill-conceived and wrong. I bet he already regrets that stupid thing he did. He said he doesn't want to be leader anymore. So why don't you hand leadership over to someone else? Like your co-leader? Stupid Stupid Stupid.. I feel sorry for those nice people in katana who will try to visit the forum today, which will give them inevitable WTF moment. I mean, if you want to destroy katana, at least a. talk to your people face-to-face about your intentions, or b. take the 10 minutes to post news at the forum.

This really fucks me up.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:52 pm

who WAS the one that said the new clans won't last that much Smile

right su ... u were right Wink

just another dying clan
Back to top Go down
radiohe4d

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:44 pm

We will see. Katana was steering in the right direction. The only reason the clan failed is because it was led by some kid whose emotions got out of control. Apart from that they had nice members, an active forum and even some nice servers.

But sure, its easy to say that
new clan = failure
prophets clan = origin of all wisdom

If you anticipated what was going to happen, why didn't you share your advices with him? Like "you should do it that way, otherwise your clan will die". But I guess that's how the minsta community handles things / people right?
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:54 pm

radiohead u shouldn't speak like that cuz i could take it like an offense

first of all the prophets clan wasn't online or available years ago when it was still called 666

so we didn't have the advantage of starting as a wisdom or whatever u said

second every new clan which is leaded by a kid is gonna fail (Ved is a good example ... no offense )

they take things too seriously that's why they usually fail

and than i don't like unic_sorin i talked to him when i played with jumbo

and for the record as faith i gave her all my help to make her think on things be4 doing it but she failed anyways (...seems like this was some1s plan Wink )

so next time u open your fingers Wink and type... think be4 u do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:55 pm

Radiohe4d wrote:
We will see. Katana was steering in the right direction. The only reason the clan failed is because it was led by some kid whose emotions got out of control. Apart from that they had nice members, an active forum and even some nice servers.

But sure, its easy to say that
new clan = failure
prophets clan = origin of all wisdom

If you anticipated what was going to happen, why didn't you share your advices with him? Like "you should do it that way, otherwise your clan will die". But I guess that's how the minsta community handles things / people right?

I totally agree with u Radiohe4d Sorin was to emotional! and I am sry but your suggestion about he sharing advices are right!
Maybe Sorin wouldn't like to listen to someone whith a suggestion about katana,but I think trying is a way!!
Back to top Go down
radiohe4d

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Quote :
radiohead u shouldn't speak like that cuz i could take it like an offense
.. bla bla bla..
so next time u open your fingers Wink and type... think be4 u do it

1. Its my opinion, take notice or ignore
2. Before you answer try to understand my post. I'm not trying to be offensive in any way.

Edit: btw it seems that someone has recreated the katana forum: http://katana.forumotion.com

Last edited by Radiohe4d on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
unic_sorin

unic_sorin

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:15 pm

who who woooo., what the hell is going on here?
Back to top Go down
http://sos-nexuizclan.forumotion.com
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:26 pm

nothing it's just better if we stop here

just useless talking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:34 pm

painless wrote:

just useless talking

why stop?!
I think everyone can show/say his optinion about this topic! or is here not a place for freedom of expression?? Razz

btw i think it was Matthias who removed the katana forum!
Back to top Go down
radiohe4d

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:35 pm

painless wrote:

just useless talking

You, of course, decide what is useless to people.. only proving my statements. Discussing with someone who thinks is inerrant is useless anyway.
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:37 pm

painless wrote:

just useless talking

Agreed. Nothing constructive here & not following the light-hearted but informative nature in which the thread was created. If the current topic is to continue, please keep to the facts.
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
radiohe4d

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:41 pm

Faith wrote:
painless wrote:

just useless talking

why stop?!
I think everyone can show/say his optinion about this topic! or is here not a place for freedom of expression?? Razz

btw i think it was Matthias who removed the katana forum!

If you wish, you can create a thread in the exile offtopic forum: http://exile.usersboard.com/spam-f23/ I don't think the people here are interested in that anyway so lets not spam their forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Radiohe4d wrote:
If you wish, you can create a thread in the exile offtopic forum: http://exile.usersboard.com/spam-f23/ I don't think the people here are interested in that anyway so lets not spam their forum.

yes i will creat there a topic about it Wink then we can talk/spam so much we like Razz
and now i think I should change my siganture Smile

btw If anyone here think I spam or so then my advise earse my account here or ban me (what u like) its ur forum so u creat the rulz about us/me!
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 am

yeah su already asked once for kickban some1 from this forum

I might be the next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Rumours
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Billboard :: Discussion-
Jump to: