Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Latest Rumours

Go down 
+14
radiohe4d
Agrypnos
qbit
Crrazzyrulezz
unic_sorin
lost
Lady Doom
-maniac|Su-
Phillip
Banshee
Thalan
Art
painless
Growl
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Latest Rumours - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:19 am

painless wrote:
yeah su already asked once for kickban some1 from this forum

I might be the next

hey if this "some 1 " is me...np ban me, do what u want!! I can only say ur forum ur rulz !
but I don't spam so lol lol
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:49 am

Dunno why I'd ban you. Such talk is very childish, it sounds as though you want to be banned. Suspect

All I ask is that you keep to the facts if you want to continue a Katana discussion in this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:58 am

lost wrote:
Such talk is very childish, it sounds as though you want to be banned. Suspect.

I was only answering on the post of painless !!

but nvm I created a topic to the katana thing for interessted player so nvm at this place 4me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:07 pm

I'm In 80km out from city, I don't have any internet here,so I use this awful EDGE on iPhone,and while I download a page I can fall asleep because it's toooo slow! Sad I was Reading this discussion for 30-40 minutes Razz
well, Faith freedom of discussion is for people who know what to say. Even if you have your "freedom" don't you should post here something constructive? You just discuss not your problem and there is no doubt that you Are not right with your agressive words. Sometimes it's better not to say something if people aren't intrested in such words,oppinions and so on. (and remeber what I've said you about "game")
What you want from disscussion at exile forum? 50 more empty post in which ones noone intersted?
And you Radio... Surprised to see such words from you.
You want to say that all katana guys such good members And only Z
Sorin makes faults. Well, I'm totally not agree with Sorin's ideas about
managing clan but you should be agree that he makes &
80% of whole work there and most part of clan did totally nothing. As much you do, as much mistakes you can make. It's a clan of 2-3 players and others just using a clantag.Want an example? Long time ago Xone was leaving PK clan and Nexuiz at all for some months, but clan even didn't stop their existance. So such problems in katana shows just main problem. It's not a team,just community.

I really can't understand why I've posted it, I know how it's
stupid and I understand that theese words worth nothing but I just can't stand such agressive and offencive words from you both, and especially from Faith,who never was in katana clan and far from katana-clan buissness
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:30 pm

hehe my iphone has 3g Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

if i knew they r gonna release the 3gs i would probably wait a bit and buy that one Smile

I I love you APPLE
Back to top Go down
unic_sorin

unic_sorin

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:31 pm

the post from painless beated all king
:p
Back to top Go down
http://sos-nexuizclan.forumotion.com
radiohe4d

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:15 am

Sorry for being offtopic again, just want to clear that out now. After that I'm quiet, I promise Smile
Art, being a decent 1on1 player doesn't make you an ultimate advisor.
1. What do you know about Katana / Sorin / What happend that night? Nothing. Why do you try to obtrude your opinion on that?
2. Stop telling me that because my clan has a leader it will inevitable fail and has only bad members. I bet I led far more teams in real life and games than you ever did. Plus, saying something like that is very disrespectful towards anyone who joins eXile..
3. You are representing prophets in an extreme unfriendly way. I'm talking about quitting during games, behaving arrogant, whining and such stuff. And I'm by far not the only person who has this impression..

I feel sorry about being offensive towards prophets members, especially painless Neutral Actually everything bad I said about prophets and their "origin-of-all-wisdom" should be directed to Art. Not some persons who always treated me in a friendly and respectful manner.

So, sorry again for being offtopic, it was the last time here I promise Wink Everything else will be posted elsewhere or via pm.
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:51 am

unic_sorin wrote:
the post from painless beated all king
:p

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
charlie bravo
Inactiv Clan Member
charlie bravo

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:08 am

Hey, guys, just take it easy, it could be worse... affraid Wink

Latest Rumours - Page 6 Theres12
Back to top Go down
unic_sorin

unic_sorin

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:09 am

ahaha. cool
where did you find it? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sos-nexuizclan.forumotion.com
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:39 am

Em, Radiohe4d, maybe you understand my words little bit wrong? I've said nothing,totally nothing about exile clan and about your leadership in this clan. I also haven't said nothing bad about any people arround except Sorin's managing in katana. And I even didn't mention or thinking about ^ex. And I hope that I can have any oppinion about katana clan, because I was communicating with Sorin a lot when he was creating katana and I've heard straight from him about ideas whishes and dreams about clan and saw each new Sorin's step.
And all my others words was just commenting your's and Faith's words which I just found generally wrong. Why? Faith's ones becAuse she was trying to pay too much attetion to things which shouldn't be discussed by a player who had rather "specific" oppinion about katana clan when she wAs weAring LS tag (I bet you didn't know it Raxiohe4d) And your's ones because your way of definding some points was too offencive to some people. Anyways I can't understand what's for you are talking about my skills becuase My attitude can't change because of it. And if you understand some words wrong or I've explained my ideas wrong then sorry. I tired to put in my words as less offence as it possible(and I really don't feel any to you)
And wisdom? Well I even can't take it as baddescription of me,don't forget that I'm 17 Razz
Back to top Go down
Bommel

Bommel

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:30 am

Stop arguing kids Rolling Eyes
That "(...)he said that, and so I said that (...)" behaviour is annyoing and childish.

Sorry for those hard words, but thats it what annoys me most in the last time in Nexuiz.
Its a game. Chill out.
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:41 am

OHH YEAH Latest Rumours - Page 6 Picture1vzk
Back to top Go down
Agrypnos
Inactiv Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:23 am

So is anyone going to write some words, that actually belong to this topic, which was originally called "Latest Rumours"?
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:00 am

it's actually growls topic and he did good Wink

last rumors means knowing last news... he kinda made a list with all news till he went to the minsta.net

and than we continues putting news till we arrived to childish things

FOLKS put just news interesting news that may change our mind or whatever it could change

es: 2.5.2 is on the way , prophets have a new member Wink [raab] and dunno new cheats like the triple screen to see better

something we couldn't argue on Very Happy

cu around ppl
Back to top Go down
Madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:38 am

Growl... you definately got the last gossip right ....

Prophets clan is the cooliest... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:38 am

Madskillz wrote:
Growl... you definately got the last gossip right ....

Prophets clan is the cooliest... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yo Madskillz,

I am no member of Prophets anymore(just member in my heart), because I turned inactive.

If u got some cool gossip about minsta and its community, pls share it with us. We really like gossip...

Nexuiz ist so great because of the people playing it(most of them Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:20 am

1 - ToT will start a tournament (sooner or later)
2 - Minsta.net is online and will start a tournament (sooner or later)
3 - Katana is still alive (or isn't it?)
4 - Faith left NFC after leaving ..... now Feo like her and Faith becomes a ^eXile
5 - Feo dislike Sven and kicked him from server
6 - Prophets got two new admins - Tony becomes overlord??

to be continued ......

Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
radiohe4d

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:27 am

-maniac|Su- wrote:
4 - Faith left NFC after leaving ..... now Feo like her and Faith becomes a ^eXile

to be contiued ......

Su

7. Su spreads rumors/lies about who likes whom and who dislikes whom

Serious, if you don't want people flaming here, stop talking about their feelings. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Agrypnos
Inactiv Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:35 am

Radiohe4d wrote:
-maniac|Su- wrote:

to be contiued ......

Su

7. Su spreads rumors/lies about who likes whom and who dislikes whom

Serious, if you don't want people flaming here, stop talking about their feelings. Thank you.

Topic: "Latest Rumours" ..
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:37 am

su it's last rumors but that doesn't mean u have to speak shit and bad about people

btw katana is still alive i saw sorin yesterday

and as i know growl's idea about last rumors wasn't to talk about what people that like or hate others... ur getting out of topic
Back to top Go down
radiohe4d

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:39 am

Quote :
Topic: "Latest Rumours" ..

I know, but it shouldn't be about personal things in my opinion. Otherwise those people will show up here and start flaming/defending themselves. Thats just unnecessary..
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:42 am

INDEED RADIOHEAD it isn't i think growl could confirm that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
radiohe4d

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:06 am

And to get ontopic again Smile

-maniac|Su- wrote:
Yep Katana is still alive! You can find them here atm: http://mattiaslovkvist.se/

-maniac|Su- wrote:
It was a warning kick, because he told her to "GTFO" Wink
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:27 am

ops - I don't want to make any trouble here....
so if anybody feels annoyed sorry for that ....

Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Rumours   Latest Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Rumours
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan :: Billboard :: Discussion-
Jump to: