Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Art kicked me from the server.

Go down 
+5
Bommel
-maniac|Su-
painless
lost
Predator
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Predator

Predator

Art kicked me from the server. Empty
PostSubject: Art kicked me from the server.   Art kicked me from the server. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:40 am

Hi guys, girl Smile

few day's ago art kicked me from prophets antilag server because he thought that I'm Cross (PK)...
So but thats impossible that I'm Cross (PK). Cross is my friend but he left Germany and is now in france for a half year. So he can't play nexuiz. Perhaps he'll buy a laptop at france and can play. dunno. But I feel very sick that he left. And than came art and said that im cross.... i was very confused... finally he kicked me from server. I think that was a really offensive action of him. I feel insulting....

wishes
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Art kicked me from the server.   Art kicked me from the server. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:44 am

Welcome to the forum Predator & I'm sorry to hear the circumstances behind your 1st post.

Even if Cross was posing as you, I wouldn't see that as a reason to kick, PK & Prophets are almost family. I hope there's some misunderstanding here & that Art can clear it up for us.

Lost.
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Art kicked me from the server.   Art kicked me from the server. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:13 am

art doesn't kick players without a reason Lost

i think there's more about it Smile he might have checked the IP who knows let art explain it to us... last time he kicked someone he did it for good reasons

btw welcome to the clan forum predator

as lost said the 2 clans are like a family so we will solve this in a nice way

PS: WE HATE THE PKs Wink they not better than us Smile
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Art kicked me from the server.   Art kicked me from the server. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:02 am

same here - dosn't think that Arty kick anybody without reason.....

painless wrote:
...WE HATE THE PKs ...
PK's????? wtf. is PK's Wink

su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Bommel

Bommel

PostSubject: Re: Art kicked me from the server.   Art kicked me from the server. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:56 am

Quote :
PS: WE HATE THE PKs Wink they not better than us Smile
But smarter, better looking and pretty godlike in general. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Agrypnos
Inactiv Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Art kicked me from the server.   Art kicked me from the server. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:12 am

That is actually something that should be discussed in a Spam-Thread Wink

Back to topic: I guess Art just misunderstood something, though I cannot understand why he would kick Cross [PK]. Anyways, he will tell us as soon as possible I suppose, so just wait a bit.

PS: PK sucks!
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Art kicked me from the server.   Art kicked me from the server. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:03 pm

PKs?
ahhh yes, thats the clan where BOMMEL is. I HATE THEM!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: Art kicked me from the server.   Art kicked me from the server. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Agrypnos wrote:
I guess Art just misunderstood something...
I undertsand all right mate...

Predator wrote:

I feel insulting....
And you felt insulting when you called me "bitch"? or you said that "I'm suck" ?
And now I want to say 3 things
1.) Stop fucking my brain with this story ( especially to Predator and Faith), I'm tired to explain my moves and words! If I did so I have a reasons.
2.) I won't play at Prophets servers while he is there
3.) I'm out for months from game and forum, bye
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Art kicked me from the server.   Art kicked me from the server. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:30 pm

wowowow m8 calm down Smile

predator u called him bitch Wink that's a very good reason to kickban u for kinda 1 year Smile

i dunno what's between us folks but art has the priority on trust in here.....

he said he had his reasons and doesn't wanna talk about and that's enough for me

no PK member helped u on this one predator Wink ur too new for them lol! lol!

happy holidays art

cu around folks
Back to top Go down
vectoralpha
Side Admin
vectoralpha

PostSubject: Re: Art kicked me from the server.   Art kicked me from the server. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 pm

Perhaps it is the young age, or perhaps simply to understand the personal issues, but I think that you angry too easily, things of little importance, are not aware of other incidents of this kind on our servers, so I do not understand the reason for the resentment Art in responding to a legitimate request for an explanation, perhaps we should all calm down. Regarding the possible offenses by a user as if Predator is true that he has pronounced those sentences is in full right of Art, kick from the server. Having said that I close the topic, if any admin feels that it is not right, it can reopen.
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art kicked me from the server.   Art kicked me from the server. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art kicked me from the server.
Page 1 of 1