Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament

Go down 
+34
Bommel
KojaK
Saizan
Mirio
Debugger
BizzyBeaver
c00kiemon5ter
Neol1nk
Claymore
Mithos
[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD
Frrr
Fimbultyr
XV22
1nsane
Magoa
qbit
alexik
Venom
Nesquick
radiohe4d
faszanatas|totenkopf|pb
Mo
vinc
iron [PK]
DieHappy
UniT_4S6
Painkiller
Slatte
Shadowstrike(NFC)
Mara [NK]
lost
Lucy [NK]
-maniac|Su-
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom

Venom

Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:43 am

ok if you need one more player, here i am ^^
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:54 am

yes yes yes - damn Nicklas - next time you reply earlier ..... Twisted Evil

Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:32 am

yes sir! drunken

my training begins today ^^
Back to top Go down
alexik

PostSubject: i want to play !!!:)   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:31 am

[b]I wanna play , i think it would be nice Very Happy Wink Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vinc
Inactiv Clan Member
vinc

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:36 am

Even if all spots are filled now the guys who have no place can post here. If Xone can't or Mo can't you'll get their spots!

Quote :
Updated starterlist:

Quote:
Starters:
1 - Vinc [prophets]
2 - -maniac|Su- [prophets]
3 - Lucy [NK]
4 - Mara [NK]
5 - Slatte [PB]
6 - Painkiller [PK]
7 - UniT_4S6
8 - Phil [PK]
9 - Xone [PK] - ?
10 - Venom
11 - frozen soul [AxG] formaly known as -> Shadowstrike [nfc]
12 - Mo [NK] - 50%
13 - faszanatas|totenkopf|pb
14 - Radiohe4d [eXiLe]
15 - [DieTunichtguten] Nesquick
16 - Alexyk

Some things which are left to say:

If you guys have personal issues with an other player - please - keep that away from the tournament!

Unfairness (insults) in the match/es & afterwards a match will cause a kick from the tournament.
If you have something that you dont want to post in publicity - feel free to PM me.
And remember: Funfunfun Smile

[ Rules ] [ non-nml. ]:

I decided to make a way more easier rulesystem than the system in the NML. It's a simple K.O. system.
*The players are going to be selected by a Generator which Bommel made. It's a simple Program which searches numbers between 1 and 16 - The startnumbers are listed above. I'll generate numbers with it and I'll post them here. I will post the generator here if all slots are filled - That's the best and the fairest way to do that!
*first round: 16 Players - 8 lose - 8 drop out
second round: 8 Players - 4 lose - 4 drop out
third round: 4 players - 2 lose - 2 drop out
final: 2 players - 1 loses - 1 drops out
*Server settings wont be the NML server settings. It'll be the PK server settings.
*Scorelimit: 30 - Timelimit: 20 minutes
*Map selection - For more fairness I decided to use 6 Random maps - No one will be able to chose a map - The dicesystem will do this.
(example: If you know that your enemy is really bad on Evilspace - You will probably take Evilspace. - The dicesystem is way more fair.)
(The 6 Standardmaps are going to be: Farewell;Final_Rage; Soylent; Evilspace; Basement; Warfare - I used the maps where the most players play on!)
*If player 1 wins one match and player 2 wins one match there's going to be played a third match.
*If player 1 wins both matches then there's no third match going to be played.
*Referee will be Die Happy <(Prophets)> - He doesn't play in the tournament and he is the incarnate fairness.

Regards, Vinc

Last edited by vinc on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:44 am

If Art, Pat, Raab or 1nsane will want to play i can free my slot to them.
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:55 am

nonono little Antonius - there is no escape ....... pig

Su
Back to top Go down
Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:59 am

-maniac|Su- wrote:
nonono little Antonius - there is no escape ....... pig

Su

Maybe we can do bigger list?
Back to top Go down
Nesquick

Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:15 am

Comon let's bring your organisation skills to the test!!!
Let's make this a 32 player 1on1 tournament! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:45 am

hmm - K.o. system is quite fast - maybe Bommels random-thingie can generate till 24??? Question Razz Question

Su
Back to top Go down
radiohe4d

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:05 am

No warfare in mappool? It's more popular than aggressor and basement imo
Back to top Go down
Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:10 am

radiohe4d wrote:
No warfare in mappool? It's more popular than aggressor and basement imo
True.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstrike(NFC)

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:19 am

yes warfare instead of agressor would be cool!
Back to top Go down
vinc
Inactiv Clan Member
vinc

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:19 am

You guys are right. I'll switch that - I'll remove aggressor and set warfare instead.
Forgot it - Thanks for the info though.

vinc.

*** I raised the playermax. to 18 - Ultimate maximum now! ***

Quote :
Updated starterlist:

Quote:
Starters:
1 - Vinc [prophets]
3 - Lucy [NK]
4 - Mara [NK]
5 - Slatte [PB]
6 - Painkiller [PK]
7 - UniT_4S6
8 - Phil [PK]
9 - Xone [PK] - ?
10 - Venom
12 - Mo [NK] - 50%
14 - Radiohe4d [eXiLe]
16 - Alexyk
17 - qbit
18 -

If you guys have personal issues with an other player - please - keep that away from the tournament!

Unfairness (insults) in the match/es & afterwards a match will cause a kick from the tournament.
If you have something that you dont want to post in publicity - feel free to PM me.

[ Rules ] [ non-nml. ]:

I decided to make a way more easier rulesystem than the system in the NML. It's a simple K.O. system.
*The players are going to be selected by a Generator which Bommel made. It's a simple Program which searches numbers between 1 and 16 - The startnumbers are listed above. I'll generate numbers with it and I'll post them here. I will post the generator here if all slots are filled - That's the best and the fairest way to do that!
*Server settings wont be the NML server settings. It'll be the PK server settings.
*Map selection - For more fairness I decided to use 6 Random maps - No one will be able to chose a map - The dicesystem will do this.
(example: If you know that your enemy is really bad on Evilspace - You will probably take Evilspace. - The dicesystem is way more fair.)
(The 6 Standardmaps are going to be: Farewell;Final_Rage; Soylent; Evilspace; Basement; Warfare - I used the maps where the most players play on!)
*If player 1 wins one match and player 2 wins one match there's going to be played a third match.
*Referee will be Die Happy <(Prophets)> - He doesn't play in the tournament and he is the incarnate fairness.

Regards, Vinc

Last edited by vinc on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
qbit

qbit

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:20 am

hey guys .. I just saw you are offering a nice tournament. Is it still possible to register? If .. where and how and when and whatever? scratch
Back to top Go down
vinc
Inactiv Clan Member
vinc

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:44 am

Quote :
Starters (16 players):
1 - Vinc [prophets]
3 - Lucy [NK]
4 - Mara [NK]
5 - Slatte [PB]
6 - Painkiller [PK]
7 - UniT_4S6
8 - Phil [PK]
9 - qbit
10 - Venom
12 - Mo [NK] OR magoa, if Mo isn't able to play
14 - Radiohe4d [eXiLe]
16 - Alexyk

[ Rules ] [ non-nml. ]:

Quote :

The tournament will start at the 1st of october till the 3rd of october (Friday;Saturday;Sunday) - 5 days pause and it continues at the 8th of october till the 10th of otober (also Friday;Saturday;Sunday)
Times and enemies are not set but will appear soon!

Regards, Vinc

Last edited by vinc on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magoa

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:10 am

Hello,
I would like to participate to this big Tournament ! Smile
Back to top Go down
UniT_4S6

UniT_4S6

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:36 pm

when you mean "a simple KO" Vinc, does it mean you play only one game ? Because we could maybe do the selection on three game in arrow (the first player who win 2 games go to the next round and the other is out) its more interested to watch ..
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:44 pm

@ UniT_4S6

Quote :

@ qbit

Sorry for not publishing in eXiLe-forum, Chris - but I.m banned there Rolling Eyes

Su
Back to top Go down
qbit

qbit

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:38 pm

das klingt ja fies scratch aber per Zufall habe ich von eurem Vorhaben erfahren. Da muss ich natürlich mitmachen. Endlich geht mal was voran mit Tournaments cheers Also, viel Spaß und gute Vorbereitung Basketball
Back to top Go down
vinc
Inactiv Clan Member
vinc

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:44 am

Alright, the tournament is now completely filled. There wont be more than 16 players! If you want to join the tournament - just write here. If somebody isnt able to play you will get the spot. The oppnonents will be known today in the evening.

Quote :
Starters (16 players):
1 - Vinc [prophets]
3 - Lucy [NK]
4 - Mara [NK]
5 - Slatte [PB]
6 - Painkiller [PK]
7 - UniT_4S6
8 - Phil [PK]
9 - qbit
10 - Venom
14 - Radiohe4d [eXiLe]
16 - Alexyk

[ Rules ] [ non-nml. ]:

Quote :

The tournament will start at the 1st of october till the 3rd of october (Friday;Saturday;Sunday) - 5 days pause and it continues at the 8th of october till the 10th of otober (also Friday;Saturday;Sunday)
Times and enemies are not set but will appear soon!

Regards, Vinc
Back to top Go down
vinc
Inactiv Clan Member
vinc

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:35 am

**Important: If we have enough guys waiting I will raise the maximum to 32. Come and join. We need you Smile*
** Here are the opponents you need to fight **

First Round:

First Match: totenkopf [pb] VS. lucy [nk] =
Second Match: mo [nk] VS. frozen soul [axg] =
Third Match: mara [nk] VS. radiohe4d [exile] =
Fourth Match: qbit [exile] VS. unit_4s6 =
Fivth Match: phil [pk] VS. vinc [prophets] =
Sixth Match: nesquick [dtg] VS. painkiller [pk] =
Seventh Match: -maniac|su- [prophets] VS. venom =
Eighth Mathch: slatte [pb] vs. alexyk =

REMEMBER: YOUR ENEMIES HERE WILL CHANGE, IF WE USE THE 32 PLAYERMAXIMUM - IT IS GOING TO BE USED IF WE HAVE ENOUGH WAITERS.

Waiting:

- Magoa [legends]
- 1nsane
- XV22
- Fimbultyr [axg]
- Frrr [pk]
- Sophie

picture taken: http://omploader.org/vNWhlNw/startpos.png
generator: http://omploader.org/vNWhlMg/startpos.c

Quote :
Alright, the tournament is now completely filled. Just write here. If somebody isnt able to play you will get the spot.

Starters (16 players):
1 - Vinc [prophets]
3 - Lucy [NK]
4 - Mara [NK]
5 - Slatte [PB]
6 - Painkiller [PK]
7 - UniT_4S6
8 - Phil [PK]
9 - qbit
10 - Venom
14 - Radiohe4d [eXiLe]
16 - Alexyk

[ Rules ] [ non-nml. ]:

Quote :

Times are not set but will appear soon!

Regards, Vinc

Last edited by vinc on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:58 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
1nsane

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:00 am

I'm in, if someone will leave a free slot for me.
Back to top Go down
XV22

PostSubject: XV22   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:05 am

I'm in if there is a place.
Back to top Go down
Fimbultyr

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:13 am

I'm in too, if there will be more slots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament   Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion - Minsta 1on1 Tournament
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next