Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

>> Trends - Fall of Nexuiz - Xonotic rises ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

>> Trends - Fall of Nexuiz - Xonotic rises ... Empty
PostSubject: >> Trends - Fall of Nexuiz - Xonotic rises ...   >> Trends - Fall of Nexuiz - Xonotic rises ... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:42 am

In the last weeks I.ve noticed a interesting trend:

When I.ve setup the Xon-ProphetsClanServer in march this year the number of player was very low ...
On all Xonotic servers there was half the number of player than on all Nexuiz server Razz

But since 2 weeks this is reverse - dunno really why.

The last days the Nex servers are nearly empty except for the BadassChoobs servers ...

The number of player on xonotic server rises rapidly - now it is double than the number of nex players Shocked

I guess when Xonotic 1.0 will be released the number of players will get a rush too. cyclops

We.ll see what will happen ...

GreetZ Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
vega

vega

>> Trends - Fall of Nexuiz - Xonotic rises ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> Trends - Fall of Nexuiz - Xonotic rises ...   >> Trends - Fall of Nexuiz - Xonotic rises ... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:36 am

Exile Radio: Thanks to gronkh.tv Xonotic currently gets rushed by new players so I decided to put the eXiLe minsta+hook ctf server back online. It is worth a try

Thats the reason why its growing Wink and i have to say that element server is really really crowded lately on nexuiz, mostly even more than other ctf minsta servers on nexuiz. But if the players on nexuiz keep leaving ofcours that wont stay that way.

vega
Back to top Go down
http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

>> Trends - Fall of Nexuiz - Xonotic rises ...
Page 1 of 1