Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Spam on our server.

Go down 
+3
lost
painless
Art
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

Spam on our server. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam on our server.   Spam on our server. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:30 am

Art wrote:

Anyway every player can choose the way of communicating with others which he want, he just mustn't disturb others and be rude.

Painless I said the same, don't I? Very Happy

m8s, I made this topic not to discuss poor Rene and Conman, and ofcourse not to discuss my oppinion, especially when it changes nothing.

Painless wrote:
u r a master on our server so kick them if u hate them
As I'm allways saying at our 1on1 server : I won't kick any player while others feel comfortable with him.
And I never kicked Rene and Conman, and ofcourse won't do it.

And I made this topic only coz I wanted autokick, we are too far from right discussion Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: Spam on our server.   Spam on our server. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:12 am

Sutuation is out of control...
Today I was playing on PK 2.4.2 when kebab(he often plays on our 1on1) came and asked for help. As he said guys on Prophets 1on1 kicked him and bulled him. So Riddick and XV22 blocked the game by chatting in it. Also kebab was tired of waiting and started to make typefrags. For that they kicked him. There are also was discussion about languages on our server with Riddick and Rene-Renegade.
After some time I came back to Prophets 1on1 and Conman with rene came. They also started to speak their own language and when Zeigne asked them to stop it, they both said "shut up" Just 20 minutes ago I've talked with him about it and he did it again!

I really don't know what to do. Someone kickes someone, someone bulles someone....
Please let's make any rules for server, because sometimes I can't find solution to all this problems.

Because some of players feel themselfes too free at server and allways do what they want.

And I aslo tired of situations like with kebab when he came to other server for me, it's hard to solve their problems.

I have 2 ideas:

1st one is to forget about server and let them all do what the want

2nd one to make something like rules
for example:
1.Speak on english language( all others in pm)
2. Chat only in spec mode
and so on...
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Spam on our server.   Spam on our server. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:27 am

Bullying shouldn't be tolerated, if you see any warn once & kick if it continues.

I've requested the auto-kick feature, not heard anything back tho. Same goes for other server stuff, anyone seen Raven?
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: Spam on our server.   Spam on our server. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:46 am

Anyway there are 2 groups of players
1st one thinks that I do extremely right
2nd one thinks that I do extremely wrong...
And sometimes I dunno what to do...coz many players think that it's unfair that I'm master of server and make such decidions
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Spam on our server.   Spam on our server. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:02 pm

They have to live with it....

Rules for our server are not managable, cuz where can u read them?
If it would be handable to code it would be a nice feature that u can't read the chat when u play. that would be enough to solve the chat-player problem.

Someone is bullying someone else should be followed by a kick no matter who is it.

If ppl think it's unfair that u are the master, they should go away -.-

I remember times when I played with the same ppl every evening(Lost, LD, Bansh, Su, Xone, Bommel etc.) and we never had those problems....
Nexuiz aint getting adult, it's getting more childish Sad
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Spam on our server.   Spam on our server. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Growl wrote:

I remember times when I played with the same ppl every evening(Lost, LD, Bansh, Su, Xone, Bommel etc.) and we never had those problems....

ahhh sweet evenings... drunken bounce we gotta have more of that kinda evenings Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Art
Inactiv Clan Member
Art

PostSubject: Re: Spam on our server.   Spam on our server. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:13 pm

About rules...
I just wanted to make a bind with rules
Coz I need to aswer smth when people ask me why I kicked somebody.
I thought that bind with rules by Prophets will be the best answer
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Spam on our server.   Spam on our server. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:02 pm

No rules, just common sense. Act like an idiot & say goodbye, that's all. Providing you warn someone they're gonna be kicked, I see nothing to explain & certainly nothing unfair about it. They have the option to stfu or go.
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: Spam on our server.   Spam on our server. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:58 pm

hhehe Razz

NO RULEZZZZ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam on our server.   Spam on our server. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam on our server.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2